Free Eldegoss V Full Art for PTCGO, Player's Cup III's Region Finals Live Stream!

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
image0.png
This is legit I tried it myself.

Otaku

The wise fool?
promotion must have ended

Which means it was not good until May 8th, like the article said.

Oh well... more annoyed I completely spaced off the Eldegoss V until today. You know, the day after the deadline. XD

Ultrakion

Aspiring Trainer
Which means it was not good until May 8th, like the article said.

Oh well... more annoyed I completely spaced off the Eldegoss V until today. You know, the day after the deadline. XD
Only the first 25000 people got it, and their website said April 25th (today) was the last day. Not sure where the May 8th came from.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It came straight from them in the livestream. But it looks like they revised the date or enough people claimed it?

Otaku

The wise fool?
Only the first 25000 people got it, and their website said April 25th (today) was the last day. Not sure where the May 8th came from.
It came straight from them in the livestream. But it looks like they revised the date or enough people claimed it?

I tried both codes and got different messages. I am guessing the Eldegoss V had expired completely (based on its message), but that Boss's Orders simply had reached its maximum redemption amount (again, based on the message). Which is more than fair; I keep forgetting to watch the streams, or am otherwise busy. ^^'