'Fall 2020 Collector's Chest' Photos!

RIP Pokémon pencils. They weren’t good quality but the couple I had saved me a few times when I needed an eraser or something and I had no other options.

I wonder what the longest time span there's been this year without having Charizard-related news in the TCG.

I'm actually pretty gutted at this low brow effort of not even giving us promos in this product anymore. Its just not worth buying without them. Ill be able to buy those alt holofoils for next to nothing and i dont even really feel the urgency to do that tbh.

I hope TPCi stops making these kind of products. Waste of valuable resouches. I hope they will product less tins and plastic in 2021. I often feel guilty buying Pokemon TCG products, because there is so much waste.

I like that the lunchbox is a little useful, we dont need a giant blue cardboard box for 4 boosters and a promo. I get they want to be eye-catching but its wasteful. I mean I'd rather boosters/promos come in a compact cool-art deck box (like in japan), rather than get an over sized jumbo card. Then we don't have to waste a ton of cardboard and have more storage. There's room in the market for kids products and products aimed at adults that have their own money.

I don't wanna sound like another Zard hater, but I fail to see the relevance of putting Zard on here when it's basically a Vivid Voltage promo. I know WHY they do it, but thematically it is jarring and exhausting at this point.

Back