'Special Delivery Pikachu' Promo to Celebrate Launch of Canadian Pokemon Center!

ANOTHER ONE? Gee whiz, I'm just not allowed to collect Pokemon cards normally anymore! Ah well, it's a cute promo...

On the other hand, the UPC booklet has been leaked, and it appears to have a card list for every single promo card released thus far (among other things), which I appreciate!

Last edited:
I don't even need to write the joke anymore. It just writes itself every time they do something with Charizard.

Before the totally original "It's been so long since there's been a new Charizard card!" comments pour in, this and the Special Delivery Pikachu cards are such nice ideas! I mean, they're exactly what Promos should be--a promotional card for the TCG!

And I think what's so fun about something like this is... Japan gets promos like this somewhat often. New Pokemon Center opens up in Japan? Promo! Something else happened or was celebrated? Promo! Outside of Japan? Um. Hmm...
This doesn't happen too often.

sigh

They might as well make it so that you have to spend $100 on their site to get it. It'd be just as expensive as/actually probably cheaper than trying to buy it online if the Vivid Voltage prerelease Charizard promo is any indication.

Last edited:
I wonder if those Champion's Path boxes that were preordered a while ago are going to be sent with these. I preordered one and they said they're being sent out in a few weeks. I sure hope so at least, given I don't really need much of anything else from Pokemon Center for the next...Who knows how long.

I wonder if those Champion's Path boxes that were preordered a while ago are going to be sent with these. I preordered one and they said they're being sent out in a few weeks. I sure hope so at least, given I don't really need much of anything else from Pokemon Center for the next...Who knows how long.
Unfortunately any orders that are pre orders won’t be receiving the card

Good question - when I made my purchase yesterday it was added as an explicit item in the cart, so it wasn't totally random, and as Pokécario says it doesn't say they'll . But it seems like Will wouldn't have been able to make a purchase yesterday and get it that soon - so maybe that's not totally correct?

From the website:

> Preorder and digital purchases are not eligible for gift offer.

> Preorder and digital purchases are not eligible for gift offer.
Well that's a letdown... (I get digital purchases but preorders seem iffy to me as to their reasoning. If they're sending out a physical product to your address, and you're paying over the criteria, then what's making the eligibility different? Preorder bonuses exist on other things too, so it's not like there's something barring them from doing it.) Guess I'm looking for one of these things secondhand, because like I said, don't plan on buying anything from Pokemon Center anytime soon. Would've been nice though.

Dang, already?

I ordered things Day 1 and it'll be here either today or friday. But wow that's crazy fast.

Back