Leftover 'Sun & Moon' Full Arts Releasing in English!

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
I heard the price was only seen in Australia as I can’t see anyone paying $80USD for this even with the evolutions packs in

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
That's a pretty sizeable collection for it's title! I'm liking this product: It's like a holiday set's ETB, minus the extra counters and sleeves and whatnot!

EDIT: Good lord, I only just now saw the price... Ay caramba...

EDIT #2: This collection really should be only $40 to $45. It has most of the fixings of a $50 holiday set ETB, but none of the dice/sleeves/etc. Therefore, the price should've been roughly that of a normal ETB, IMO!

Last edited:

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
That's a pretty sizeable collection for it's title! I'm liking this product: It's like a holiday set's ETB, minus the extra counters and sleeves and whatnot!

EDIT: Good lord, I only just now saw the price... Ay caramba...
Thankfully I’ll have E-wallet funds to make this cheaper

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
They need to deduct 15$ for each Evolutions pack that get put into modern products. Or mail in rebate them or something. Or how bout a phantom forces or a flash fire once in a while???

Scoop

Literally a sheep
So it’s looking as if these remaining cards from Gen 7 are going to be put into products. I’m hoping they do something like the XY premium box with all those cards, I actually quite liked that thing (especially on sale, lol.) I would not be opposed to more promo heavy products with some goodies, rather than pack heavy ones. Less of a risk in buying it, as long as you get it for a good deal.

Also yeesh, that price better not be final. Nobody’s paying $80 USD for this thing, that’s bad even for Pokémon standards. That’s gotta be a mistake, I can’t see this having the same retail price as the old super premiums.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
They need to deduct 15$ for each Evolutions pack that get put into modern products. Or mail in rebate them or something. Or how bout a phantom forces or a flash fire once in a while???
Evolutions packs are currently more expensive than both current Standard-legal boosters, as well as other boosters released in the same timeframe.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Nah they ain't. Nothing in Evolutions is valuable, and anyone selling the packs for more than what standard-packs are worth is outright scamming you.

Z_dude

Aspiring Trainer
Nah they ain't. Nothing in Evolutions is valuable, and anyone selling the packs for more than what standard-packs are worth is outright scamming you.
The holo Charizard is going for almost 40 bucks on TCGplayer

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
They cram so many packs into this just to boost the price. I remember the XY era collection boxes had 6-8 packs. And now we get this unplayable Tag Team with 10 packs! I know TPCi wants to get rid of excess packs, but still....

On the bright side, I'm happy that Evolutions is in this. The set already rotated out of Standard so it is now vintage! 10 years from now these packs will be like $100+ so get them now while you still can!!

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Nah they ain't.
Yes, they are. They've been going up for a couple of months now. All you need to do is to check the prices.
Nothing in Evolutions is valuable
There are currently ten Evolutions singles which value exceeded that of the pack. Steam Siege, that came right before it, has four. Fates Collide before it has nine. Not to mention there's a ton of people opening these packs for nostalgia alone, or completing sets.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
$80, and it doesn't even come with the Rainbow or Full Art version? No Cosmic Eclipse for pulling more Baby Trios, or any Team Up for getting Morgan? Since the card is kind of useless without that supporter?

Big Yikes. Buying this card as a single for sure.

Last edited:

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Evolutions isn't the worst since there are several cards in it that are pricey. I actually have one laying around in one of my ETB's somewhere.

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
If this has Vivid Voltage in it and comes out on the 1st, doesn’t this mean that we can get Vivid Voltage before the official release?

johnwick

Aspiring Trainer
If this has Vivid Voltage in it and comes out on the 1st, doesn’t this mean that we can get Vivid Voltage before the official release?

Nice catch there. I didn't realize that. That means that someone like Deriums can order 18 of these, open them all up and essentially have opened up a Booster Box before even any prereleases.

TucanSam202020

Aspiring Trainer
Wow at 80 dollars this is a steal! Where I live Sun and Moon boosters are $10 and Darkness Ablaze is $15. Im going to buy 1000s of these and resell them for a profit.

Joshua198989

Aspiring Trainer
I live in Syndey and this price point is the same as other collections of a similar size I.e the espeon/darkrai Tag team collection earlier this year. Our Pokemon product is generally expensive! (Even Steam Siege!)