2020 Holiday Set Confirmed, Includes Missing Sun & Moon Cards!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm so happy that Roxie, Clay, and the Brycen-Man ones are coming to the west. I'm a sucker for anything gen 5.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
What did I say!
Zacian and dede are coming as promos.
I am very happy.
Dede will even still be in rotation.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
As much as I want to spend as much money as possible on this set I had better not. Hidden Fates decimated my wallet and I almost quit collecting Pokémon because of it. I'm excited that we will be getting all of these cards though.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
That's fun. Lot's of full art Supporters that I'd like to get!

I had to do research into what the deal was with the alternate arts for Espeon & Deoxys GX and Umbreon & Darkrai GX since I didn't see them in this list. I swore I remembered them getting an English version, but I forgot they were getting boxes that release later this month.

TheRealBro..

New tag team cards amidst the sword & shield CGI cards bull... Something to look forward to. The Igglybuff ect. alternate art is awesome.

Cynaptex

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if the set will have a chance at the Secret Rare Energies? I know Shining Legends had those cool holo energies but the ones from Japan's Tag Team All Stars had texture!!

Pone

Delta Species is best species
I was really hoping these would make it to the US in the form of a huge promo set like the Premium Trainer's XY Collection. That Reshiram & Charizard GX is going to be ridiculously expensive. D:

PokeDan23

Pokemon Fan Since 1999
I know I'm replying late to this, but do you think they'll include the Zekrom GX FA and RR we never got?

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I was really hoping these would make it to the US in the form of a huge promo set like the Premium Trainer's XY Collection. That Reshiram & Charizard GX is going to be ridiculously expensive. D:
Wasn't the Premium Trainer's XY Collection box a massive shelf-warmer for stores? I know that, for me at least, the $99.99 price tag was a major deterrent to picking one up.
I know I'm replying late to this, but do you think they'll include the Zekrom GX FA and RR we never got?
That'd be a hard no from me. The FA and SR prints of Zekrom GX were tournament prizes with the SR print being the prize for an invitation-only event, only 1,000 copies of the FA print and 100 copies of the SR print were ever given out. A similar situation happened with Rayquaza-EX DRX and Giratina-EX DRX where they received limited edition Full-Art versions in Japan, were given out via a promotion, and were never released internationally.

Pone

Delta Species is best species
Wasn't the Premium Trainer's XY Collection box a massive shelf-warmer for stores? I know that, for me at least, the $99.99 price tag was a major deterrent to picking one up.

That'd be a hard no from me. The FA and SR prints of Zekrom GX were tournament prizes with the SR print being the prize for an invitation-only event, only 1,000 copies of the FA print and 100 copies of the SR print were ever given out. A similar situation happened with Rayquaza-EX DRX and Giratina-EX DRX where they received limited edition Full-Art versions in Japan, were given out via a promotion, and were never released internationally.
I don't see them much in stores. I picked one up because it was so much easier and at the time not a bad price to get it all at once. N was worth a lot more back then. Plus it came with all the accessories that are nice to collect. I'd much prefer buying that over trying my luck to unpack a Reshizard or trying to get lucky finding a non-exorbitantly priced one online. Not to mention I have a feeling it's going to be a another set like Hidden Fates where the core of the set is literal trash and the subset cards are mega rare.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
I don't see them much in stores. I picked one up because it was so much easier and at the time not a bad price to get it all at once. N was worth a lot more back then. Plus it came with all the accessories that are nice to collect. I'd much prefer buying that over trying my luck to unpack a Reshizard or trying to get lucky finding a non-exorbitantly priced one online. Not to mention I have a feeling it's going to be a another set like Hidden Fates where the core of the set is literal trash and the subset cards are mega rare.
At my LGS they never sold at they sat for so long they got sun bleached

I suspect that ever with the price of the N and Shaymin in the box most people couldn't justify the 100$ price tag and just bought them as singles instead (which i did personally)