'World Down' and 'Legendary Heartbeat,' Japan's Summer Sets Introducing Amazing Rares!

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
ok the Zacian and Zamazenta AR are gorgeous and Ampharos V is great but WHY did they make Coalossal V without a VMAX??? This happened to Sandaconda too, and they're two of my favorite G-max forms :'((( Really hoping they just give them VMAX in a future side set or something cuz I will be super pissed if they just never get VMAX cards (along with Gordie FA please....)

Dravinator

Aspiring Trainer
I love Coalossal as a Pokemon, but his V form has some of the most generic attacks you can get. Ampharos looks quite good, and so does Alcremie VMAX, which is really just Blowns but it can utilize any energy and it's a 3-prizer.

Togekiss VMAX gets its job done so much better by Charizard & Braixen GX too.

(Also, Zamazenta doing 180 with a perk!? Power creep anyone?)

SableyeGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Togekiss vmax and alcremie vmax seems decent. All the amazing rares get invalidated by the energy costs.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
The Ampharos gets good spread. Maybe it could be played with Salamence V or Morpeko VMAX.

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
I think that Alcremie V Max is going to be really big because it is blowns but with any energy that means that attaching a triple accel automatically boosts your damage by 180

edit: I can't wait to see some crazy things with celebi
Its per energy card so tea would only do 80.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
ok the Zacian and Zamazenta AR are gorgeous and Ampharos V is great but WHY did they make Coalossal V without a VMAX??? This happened to Sandaconda too, and they're two of my favorite G-max forms :'((( Really hoping they just give them VMAX in a future side set or something cuz I will be super pissed if they just never get VMAX cards (along with Gordie FA please....)
They probably have, but they just haven't shown it yet. Looking at the set numbers, Coalossal V is 42 and Zamazenta is 44. If that doesn't scream Coalossal VMAX, I'm not sure what does. Furthermore, remember that neither Scizor VMAX nor Salamence VMAX were showcased before Infinity Zone leaked, even though Scizor V and Salamence V were.

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
Its per energy card so tea would only do 80.
No it would use triple accel as 3 Energy bc Gardevoir does the same. Personally this looks really good with a welder/triple accel energy system. All you gotta do is throw in some horror energys

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
No it would use triple accel as 3 Energy bc Gardevoir does the same. Personally this looks really good with a welder/triple accel energy system. All you gotta do is throw in some horror energys
Gardevoir Gx stated for each anergy attached to both active Pokemon. Therefore it is not energy cards it is total energy. Alcreamy Vmax states for each energy card so triple acceleration would only count as 1 card. If you are looking at a card that does damage for each energy i would reference Whimsicott GX or the aforementioned Gardevoir GX.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Everytime a new Amazing Rare gets revealed I get happy for the amazing art, and sad that it's on that hideous SWSH frame. I just can't get over how much the S&M and SWSH era frames are so lame compared to the BW and XY ones.

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
They probably have, but they just haven't shown it yet. Looking at the set numbers, Coalossal V is 42 and Zamazenta is 44. If that doesn't scream Coalossal VMAX, I'm not sure what does. Furthermore, remember that neither Scizor VMAX nor Salamence VMAX were showcased before Infinity Zone leaked, even though Scizor V and Salamence V were.

OH that's true, I really hope you're right about that O:

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
This and UNB Malamar.

Boss's Orders a VMAX back. Devo Curse it to hand, use Hypnotic Reign to discard it AND use a big beefy attack for D

Nyora

A Cat
TEU Persian can work so well with this lol. Use Devo Curse, then skadoodle it to the discard and it's GONE.

foreal though, you could play something like Zacian/Banette as it would mostly yeet every VMAX deck. Only 2 over 3 prizes taken, but it's so much easier to do too.