'Toxtricity V Box' in February, More Proof of Synced Worldwide Releases!

ItsMeJoji

ENERGY!
The initial release of these cards aren't too viable in competitive. I look at these products images with some skepticism. Hoping that there might be an Ability they will print on it later.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
If I am seeing correctly it looks as though this is our first box WITHOUT an XY pack...
The recent Generations box only had Unified Minds and Cosmic Eclipse in it. It's a good trend. At least that Burning Shadows pack has some potential good pulls in it.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Is Burning Shadows going to be the new Evolutions/Steam Siege?
Am I the only one who doesn't think Burning Shadows is trash? You've got RR Charizard, FA Guzma, FA Acerola, and SR Fire, Dark, and Fairy energy that could be pulled from that pack. They're collectable or good in expanded, and some just generally nice to have.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Am I the only one who doesn't think Burning Shadows is trash? You've got RR Charizard, FA Guzma, FA Acerola, and SR Fire, Dark, and Fairy energy that could be pulled from that pack. They're collectable or good in expanded, and some just generally nice to have.
Nah I think Burning Shadows is pretty alright. Way better than Base SM and Crimson invasion for sure. Now that Guardians Rising really doesn’t have that much to go after these days I’d argue out of “older” packs (granted anything since Primal Clash still feels new to me lol) Burning Shadows is one of the better ones to get.

Clam

Almost decent
i dont think its that good the attack to charge itself is eh at best and worse its main attack for 3 energy on a V pokemon does 130 (including poison dmg) I like the art tho its kinda funny

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
i dont think its that good the attack to charge itself is eh at best and worse its main attack for 3 energy on a V pokemon does 130 (including poison dmg) I like the art tho its kinda funny

Toxtricity V might be intended to be used with Toxicroak who increases poison damage by two for each Toxicroak you have in play.

softsoph

Aspiring Trainer
Ok this is off topic but is it just me or does Toxtricity kind of look like this guy..
2f47cef393baef657f15bdfa133b0652.jpg
849.png

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
These new sets really like making Pokemon that people like AND use in-game absolute Garbage, huh? Thank you so f*cking much for that. I would gladly trust TPCI with my life.