New Cinderace and Pikachu Gym Promos

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Oh, good god there's already a majority of Cinderace compared to the others. I have a feeling they want it to be this gen's Greninja/Decidueye. But... I really just don't care for Cinderace at ALL, lol. It's easily my least favorite starter.

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
Scorbunny and Pikachu are the two main Pokemon in the new Japanese Pocket Monsters Anime so it figures there will be a lot of Scorbunny/Cinderace Line Promotional Push.

Who can forget Greninja been announced the most popular pokemon of all time in Japan during the XY Era and it was all to do with its anime popularity during that time.

Yes a lot of western people dislike Cinderace but the full scorbunny line is already beloved in Japan and they are the primary target audience

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Why don't people like Cinderace? Does nobody else wanna pat her head????
People just found it underwhelming. Ohmori said in an interview that “seeing the way it grows and evolves is very suspenseful. You never know which direction it's going to take.” when discussing Scorbunny’s evolutions and it ended up being another bipedal final evo with a soccer theme that many people expected it to end up with due to the Galar region being based off of England.

Charmander

Cyndaquil was taken :<
Big fan of Cinderace (as a Pokémon), although the cards have been underwhelming so far.