'Tag All Stars' Set Revealed in 'CoroCoro!'

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Presumably no because they've already revealed the V mechanic to be the new shiny dragon every one chases.

Pone

Delta Species is best species
The Wishiwashi actually could be pretty good. 210 HP basic with a 2-cost 180-damage attack when you have all four DRM Wishiwashi out. It could make for some interesting deck archetypes. :D

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
I LOVE THAT ERIKA'S HOSPITALITY ARTWORK!

Two awesome artworks for my favorite Gym Leader so close to one another. EEE!

Hunga

Oh no! Rotation in sight
The Jolteon will mostly grant free retreat to all eveelutions like the Flareon increases their damage.

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I bet you the gold MewMew will be in a big ultra premium collection with the alternate full arts of Deoxeon and Darkeon.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Mimikyu is definitely a staple for Malamar, a tick of Shrine/Giratina/Spell Tag give you permanent ability lock and free up the power plant space, freeing up space for the Marshadow that you would otherwise need to use against Chaos Vortex. When we get back DCE, spread decks like Weezing will love it too.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I kinda wish Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon and Glaceon were getting tag team cards as well. Maybe with Suicuine, Raikou, Entei, Shaymin and Kyurem respectively. Probably not going to happen though.

@NicoNoo BTW nice avatar.

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
I did not want to buy this set, but this has an Erika FA, and I have none so far.
I really want that.

Gwen

Aspiring Trainer
Since Babies GX is going to be in Cosmic Eclipse, does that mean the secret rare GXes will also make their way in???? I need the Espeoxys and Dumbreon GX secrets so freaking bad!!!!!!!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Gold Mewtwo/Mew. F all the way off.

At least my Ice Mom (feat. annoying stepsister) got her FA.