Several 'Dream League' Cards Revealed, Including Special Full Arts!

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
I'm surprised we didn't play the guessing game earlier lol So I'm calling some of them out now:

Lt Surge: Magneton/Raichu

Flannery: Torkoal

Will: Xatu

Sylvally/type Null: Gladion

Erika: Vileplume/Gloom

Roxie: Koffing

Clay: Excadrill

Jasmine: Steelix

And possibly more
Basically my guesses except instead of Steelix, it'll be Onix with Brock.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I'm surprised we didn't play the guessing game earlier lol So I'm calling some of them out now:

And possibly more
Don't forget. Red and Pikachu. It is spoiled in the pack art

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer

And possibly more
Silvally and Vileplume already feature Gladion and Erika, respectively.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
I like these new type of cards. should I try to collect them for my full art supporter collection? since each CHR card will consist of characters it sounds like a nice idea to collect and there’s a lot of these coming just for this set alone and “might” see more of them in the future.

Futuristic ICE

Aspiring Trainer
what a lame reveal. i was so excited to see the title of this and there's still only a 4 GX here....fudge off, Creatures Inc.
you've got one more set left, do something good.
all other of these special sets only have 4 gx... hope they do something good soon tho

JakeTheGearHeart

Aspiring Trainer
We have a real power creep problem here. Imagine that Vileplume GX last season or even at the start of this season. It would've been a broken counter to Zororoc (OHKOing Lycanroc and OHKOing Zoroark with a Choice Band + healing so Zoroark can't 2HKO it) and an amazing card overall, but now, it's meh. That's a huge problem.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I really love this SR version, and really the Reshiram/Zekrom GX in general. I know that we've had these Pokemon before quite a bit this generation...but whatever, it's a really nice piece of gen 5 love, and that's why I love it so much. I might be a bit biased though, since gen 5 is my jam.

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
This is gonna be one super expensive card (not that that's a bad thing. Art's great and card's great.)