'Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution' Impressions, Changes, and Sequels!

Pizzadone

Merely a collector
Advanced Member
"Staryu has his “hey-ya” voice again."

Thank goodness. Very detailed notes! Great work.

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
Well, did they say something about the reason why do a remake of the first movie? Or they already had said and I'm totally lost here. :p

Nice review, a lot of details.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Did you pick all this up from watching the movie once, or did you have insider knowledge about the music changes and all that? It's pretty incredible if you had the entire first movie memorised to the point where you can pick out such minute differences! :D

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Did you pick all this up from watching the movie once, or did you have insider knowledge about the music changes and all that? It's pretty incredible if you had the entire first movie memorised to the point where you can pick out such minute differences! :D
I was secretly embarrassed, I've seen all the movies hundreds of times.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Poor Alakazam out psyched again unreleastically swept like Donphan to Pikachu? Put me out of misery. At least Shadow Ball would make sense...

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I want to know the important things. Did the girl that fly they on the Fearow make it this time or did she wise up?

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
The teaser featured Pikachu dropping onto a “Pokemon 2020” logo in his Sun & Moon art style.

I'm going to get a ton of hate for this guaranteed but im so happy they are using SM Art Style

Wormow

Aspiring Trainer
Can you please do your write up on the Detective Pikachu test screening like you said you would? That would be so amazing!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Good thing I don't need to watch since I watched M1 before and gave me bad impressions like Pokemon fighting like animals which was seen when Ash and other Pokemon battling against the clones.

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
Well, I mean, It looks very similar to a student film, and the Pikachu model, the mouth,
Dear god. I think pokemon should've went with a different animation approach.
It looks almost like game models. I prefer the anime style, personally.