'Hidden Fates Poke Ball Collections' Featuring Shiny Zoroark and Metagross-GX!

I'm assuming these are going to retail for the upwards of $80-90 CAD since it has 10 packs. The Pikachu and Eevee retailed for $35 CAD and only had 4 packs.
I'm thinking it's going to be around or slightly less than what the ETB is going for. Same amount of packs and a similar amount of accessories leads me to believe this. (Though the ball collections have less in terms of accessories, which is why it could go for slightly less).

I'm thinking it's going to be around or slightly less than what the ETB is going for. Same amount of packs and a similar amount of accessories leads me to believe this. (Though the ball collections have less in terms of accessories, which is why it could go for slightly less).
I'm gonna guess and say it will be around $80 AUD RRP. So american would be $55. (Wow our aus dollar is bad rn)

This set is an utter mess. I think they should've just released it soon after Japan. Because they're both rotating I hope these are slightly cheaper than etbs.

Hmmm looks like gotta order soon... before official Brexit day. Literally, Chaos Cards is the cheapest option for European Pokefans.

The fact that they have the nerve to charge so much for these just makes me mad. Literally less than like $50 worth of product and they are probably going to charge like $80 for it. (I make these statements assuming that they are going to be overpriced.)

Back