Bug Catcher from Family Box Set!

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
Family box set = unviable cards. This was expected but still, hoping for a few cinch cards that could make it worth buying competitively.

JMT

Some Broke Weeaboo
Wee.
This takes second for worst draw supporter. 1st is Kahili.
Kahili is just one big fat meme at prereleases. You’ll hear kids screaming “LET’S GOOOOOOOOOO” after flipping the 4th heads in a row while you’ve flipped 4 tails this match and 5 in the last one.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
According to my source, there will be a Fairy-type Mr. Mime in that Family Box thingy. This will be the first Fairy Mr. Mime in SM era.
  • Bug Catcher - Garbage! 0 Geodude

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
It draws on average 3 which is the same as Hau. So it’s basically the timer ball of draw 3 Supporters

Last edited:

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I wonder if these cards get played much in Japan with their other formats (3o card etc)

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Hau
Cheren
Tierno
Looker
TV Reporter
Bill's Maintenance
Bug Catcher
You could almost build a deck out of Draw 3 supporters now.

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
I understand they can't release every card to be meta defining, but they don't have to make so many that are the exact opposite. This card will work nicely as a noise maker in my son's front wheel of his bike!

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
Despite the inherent horribleness of these cards, I'm still curious about when or if they will be released in English. With a March 15th release date, these cards could easily be included in Unbroken Bonds. Or they might not even be released in English, which is okay for me.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
2ukpug.jpg