Full Metal Wall in February

For some reason I feel like Buzzwole/Pheromosa might be decent with Naganadel and some shining genesects where you could trade with genesects and wishful batons and then finish with an overpowered buzzwole/pheromosa.

The main problem with this attack is the damage; only 50 damage makes it hard to kill a GX. (getting 8 energy is easy to circumvent; just Kiawe/Beast Ring (KO an electrode) aided Ninetails GX/ Electrode GX Quagsire/ NAGANADEL QUAGSIRE the energy. Or even magnetic circuit.)
But it still does 190 damage in one attack, so I guess you could just weaken a GX and then swoop in with the 6 prize.
Of course...... only Zoarark survives that (and I would assume Gardevoir).
It's gimmicky, but someone is going to make it work; the health and damage is great, and only Blacephelon opposes it.

Also when opponent is down to 4 prize cards, you can evolve one or two Alolan Ninetales GX to search out your beast rings from the deck. Doesn't seem too difficult to get 8 energy on there.

The main problem with this attack is the damage; only 50 damage makes it hard to kill a GX. (getting 8 energy is easy to circumvent; just Kiawe/Beast Ring (KO an electrode) aided Ninetails GX/ Electrode GX Quagsire/ NAGANADEL QUAGSIRE the energy. Or even magnetic circuit.)
But it still does 190 damage in one attack, so I guess you could just weaken a GX and then swoop in with the 6 prize.
Of course..... only Zoarark survives that (and I would assume Gardevoir).
It's gimmicky, but someone is going to make it work; the health and damage is great, and only Blacephelon opposes it.

That's what the jet punch is for, to soften the other Pokemon up.

It's got a lot of potential. Plus you don't even have to technically kill a GX with your GX to make it work; a couple lurantis and a guzma pick off the weak 70-50 HP pokes with a four prize GX and then you blindside the GX with 210 dmg. 6 prizes. This card is kinda busted. Of course, it is not without its flaws, but look at that potential.

240HP seems really low on Blastoise. Should be at least 270 I would think, not that HP really matters anymore.

B&P-GX skirts the edge of broken on the fact its a Grass type. Fire weakness + no ability to hit Zoroark-GX for weakness + it doesn't slot super easily into Buzzwole decks.

That said, this thing is stupid.

People,
Just
Play
Baby
Sceptile
It’s not that easy. 1: the card does not have the strongest of synergy with other cards, and has not seen much play. The problem is that it is somewhat bulky, and you may have a hard time setting it up. Plus, playing a deck with it could cause you to have problems with non- ultra beast decks, of which there are many.

We’ve got SLI Venusaur and Beast Ring.
B&P-GX skirts the edge of broken on the fact its a Grass type. Fire weakness + no ability to hit Zoroark-GX for weakness + it doesn't slot super easily into Buzzwole decks.

That said, this thing is stupid.
as some said, we have SLI Venasaur and beast ring, and with Beast ringer the potential becomes immediate. And then there is lurrantis GX and Lurantis which might work well with this card. Think about it:
Use Lurantis GX, combo’d with venasaur, to gain energy. Also, maybe energy loto. Lurantis can put some damage on an opponent, so that the GX move will hit. Then, allow your opponent to go up in prize cards, then beast ring the remaining energy necessary, throw a beast bringer or choice band on if necessary, and boom! Six prizes in your hand. Even better against another tag team.
And the setup isn’t that hard, with alolan Ninetales. Even that card could be used to set down damage!

Always love a new good Blastoise. Now I have to consider letting more than one sit on the bench every game lol

Neither of them appear to be very good but Kartana could be in a fun deck in expanded where you have Victini (Noble Victories) and you combo Kartana's False Swipe with something that can inflict poison from the bench with it's ability or use something like Hypno-Toxic Laser to essentially turn Kartana into a Pokemon that can KO anything with 75% accuracy (or even combo it with something like Dusknoir that can move damage counters and use it to move them in such a way that you could eventually claim all 6 prize cards at once.)

Back