Full Metal Wall in February

People,
Just
Play
Baby
Sceptile
#HeyNick pls. Don't forget that.
  • Buzzwole x Pheromosa TTGX - Jet Punch all over again, but now, it OHKO a Rockruff, Squirtle, but not a Wooper. It's weak to Blaceph so that's a bad thing, the GX atk can take 6 prizes in one turn, the damage worries me a lot. 50? Really? With weakness is 100, 160 with Choice Band. Guzzlord's GX atk does 130 maximum for 5 D energy to take 2 more prizes, without the application of weakness. For example you take down a damaged MagikWail, that's 3 prizes, if BuzzPhero has 8 energy, you win the game, instantly. But how do we pull it real quick? Venusaur? Maybe. Electrode? Only on non-GX bro. No decent way to accel G atm. For now, 4-5 Geodudes
  • Beast Bringer - good only for T1 or early-game KOs, BuzzPhero needs to KO like a Zoroark to take possibly 6 prizes in 1 turn. It needs to have 6 full prizes to activate, tho. 4 Geodudes
  • Butterfree - insert Butterfree cry 2-3 Geodudes
  • Detective Pikachu - 2-3 Geodudes
  • Charizard-GX - Hits hard but the way to pull 5 energy real quick is painful, risky, and non-essential. 3 Geodudes
  • Greninja-GX - 230 HP on a Basic, 130 for 2, Count me in. This is nuts! 4 Geodudes

Whole decks will be built around this and Beast Taker to try to take as many prize cards as soon as possible...sounds like fun. /s But hey, at least the art on this is pretty cool.

Just a tad disappointed it isn't fighting type

I mean, uh-I like this card. It's fun. Is it as good as regular Buzzwole-GX, especially in Expanded? Probably not, but obvious Lurantis synergy is getting me thinking that this could be pretty fun. But I really don't care, I love Buzzwole and this art is INCREDIBLE. I can't wait to see the Secret Rare version of this.

I used to play Expanded Buzz on PTCGO before I quit the game indefinitely, and I can see the appeal of Beast Bringer, but I feel like I would rather use something like a Muscle Band to get quicker knockouts over that extra prize card. But then again, take that from someone who's horrible at the game and has never played in any competitive environment at all, so who knows-I could be very wrong here.
Months ago I called that it wouldn't be fighting type. I flat out said that it would be grass type and, I was right.

What the crap, this is making me want to quit. But I won’t. I still haven’t reached 1,000 Goomy yet. Seriously, we already have Beast Ring, Beast Energy, now this overpowered beast piece of crap, why? Why do they want us to love ultra beasts? Why?
PBJ
Grass: :eek:
260 HP::mad:
Jet Punch: Oh, it’s back. Thanks guys.
Elegant Sole: 190 OKAY I QUIT oh next turn 60 I guess that’s not too broken
Beast Game GX: what the heck. Just what the heck. Okay, sure 8 energy, but if they poll it off with a Beast Bringer, they win. This overpowered piece of crap is going to make me quit the game and play a Beast charm box. Fun fact, I think the name of this attack is what Pokémon is doing: they’re turning the Pokémon TCG into a literal Beast Game.
Weakness: Blacephalon, the UB, is the only thing that can kill another UB. It’s the Beast Game.
Butterfree: A GOOD BUTTERFREE! They gave some love to a non-Beast!
PtH8cx
(it’s supposed to be that picture from the scene when Thanos explains balance)
Beast Bringer: it’s the Beast Game.

Hm this Blastoise GX looks fun. Has Synergy with the Blastoise from Team Up, and possibly the new Gyarados. If Rocket Splash does at least 30x damage its ok if more it will be broken.

Now that I’m done ranting about the Beast Game,
Blastoise: assuming it’s 30 (par with Melmetal) damage reduced, that’s pretty good.
Rocket Splash needs to be 30x-higher to be decent and rogue-worthy. Baby Primarina makes this thing decent.
The GX Attack, the most characteristic part of every Pokémon GX: blurry.

Holy smokes!!! I can see this in a Quagsire/Naganadel and be forced to run Rainbow energy for that fast energy. Plus you also have Vikavolt. Unfortunately it is weak to fire so bad for match ups with Cake Pops, but a possible 6 prize?! Whoawzuh!

In regards to Buzz/Phera GX, it could be run very similar to MagikWail GX -- Quagsire, Aqua Patch, Naganadel. Drop energy to discard, accelerate energy onto the bench, drop a grass or GFW energy on Buzz/Phera GX, beast ring, Guzma up a GX, Quagsire up the energy, etc. The fact it just says "energy" and not "grass energy" makes it a bit more abusable.

Back