'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
There's really no point in talking about how bad these cards are, because they're simply meant for more casual players and their families to learn about the risk/reward of using GXs. I would imagine there's virtually no chance that these cards will ever make it outside of Japan (unless they're put into a similar type of product for casual players internationally).

...That said, I'm pretty sure Pinsir's three-energy for 160 GX attack with no added effect has to be, objectively speaking, the worst GX attack ever printed on a card. Might even be the overall worst GX ever printed, period. Quite hilarious tbh XD

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Simple GX's art-wise, but appealing in their simplicity. I don't know, there's something oddly charming about the way they look to me? Call me crazy, I dunno.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Pinsir-GX - Ehh?! 1 Geodude
  • Gyarados-GX - Ehh?! Too expensive to deal with. 1 Geodude
  • Charizard-GX - To the pinnacle of EHH-ness. 1 Geodude
  • Wigglytuff-GX - Ehh?! Okay, but it needs a third energy and unaccessible to DCE. 1-2 Geodudes
  • Raichu-GX - Ehh lv.9000 1 Geodude
  • Mewtwo-GX - Ehh. Underwhelming. 1 Geodude

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Surprized people complaining about how bad these cards are. Personally, I'm a collector I just love the artwork on these cards. The only thing I can complain about is how expensive Pokemon TCG products are in Europe and as I am from Latvia, nearest cheapest location to order products are from Germany or the UK, But again due to Brexit and tariffs implemented make these products really expensive.

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
The artwork is so bad compared to other recent GX cards :(.
I wanted to collect Pinsir and Wigglytuff just for collection purposes, but I don't like their cards.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Hey, I would definitely give that Charizard a chance if it does 300 damage for only 4 energy (considering Welder, and the new Volcanion being announced)

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
MarChamp Tag Team is okay

Incineroar makes both Incineroar GXes actively better

Salazzle is literally just a better Fiery Torch.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Oh hey they brought back that ability from HGSS Ninetales, cool. Could be useful.

Incineroar is nuts, free boost for both Incineroar GXes and could fit really well in Meganium decks.

Marshadow & Machamp is...disappointing honestly. Love the art though.

Red's Challenge is insane, could definitely see it becoming a new staple.