'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
They totally should've used this art on the Ludicolo:
detective-pikachu-trailer-feature.jpg

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
All these people talking about how viable and meta-relevant these cards are and I'm just like "That Ludicolo isn't derpy enough"

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I really wished they went with the Pokken Tournament designs. A lot of them look completely bad and a few others look passable. Both Charmander and Charizard looks bad. Charmander is just the 3DS model with a texture job and charizard was completely remade. No idea what the design team was doing.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
@Alex Sableye beat me to it but yeah that's some odd flavour text on Detective Pikachu...

Mewtwo-GX is horrendous -- for PPCC they could have at least made the attack have a base of 160-ish damage...

Also, there's nothing stopping Ditto from copying GX attacks, correct? Even if you've used up your GX attack for the game? That could be quite interesting.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I'm kind of disappointed there don't appear to be any real ultra rare cards. I guess the silver star ones technically are but the French ones still had the same holo pattern.

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
It was my understanding that, aside from an explicitly stated circumstance, such as Bonnie, that you cannot use more than one GX attack in a game, even if one was copied.

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
I hope that these are given out normally at like gamestop or EB games or something bc ik target does these sometimes but i dont go to target a lot.