News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

PrimePokeDaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Glad it is though. I'll say it once and I'll say it again, random, more odd choices for Pokemon getting ultras is always a good thing. It's really made me like this era a lot more than I did prior.

Agreed, as a fan of the anime, my kids and I love Dedenne and Bonnie. For the card game they don't actually have to have names for any reason except to identify the cards. For us its the relationship to the shows and video games and the art that make it really fun. My daughter is wondering when the "Squishy" version of Zygarde will be a card since they made, the 10% (puppy), and 50% (cobra) Zygardes into cards. Then they also made Bonnie into a supporter for Zygarde, like they did Cynthia for Garchomp.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
An excellent card. A great example of what is both a utility Pokemon and main attacker. It's as busted as Phineas and Ferb never were.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Please no more Gardevoir. Enough broken fairy already. It’s time for a changing of the Garde! Anyone? Anyone? No? Ok.

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Am I just crazy in finding this really underwhelming? Gardevoir GX is rotating 6 months after this comes out. Without that, this card seems pretty meh in the remaining meta.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Love it! =D I was hoping for a Psychic type Gardevoir & Gallade GX, but this is still a pleasant surprise! The artwork looks great, as expected. The first two attacks are a bit underwhelming, but could certainly see some use from time to time, I'm sure. But that GX attack's extra effect... Oof. That could be crippling. Especially if you KO your opponent's attacking Pokemon. And 6 Fairy Energies isn't impossible to pull off with Gardevoir GX.

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
I both awe and fear this card. My favorite tag team so far FOR SURE <3 Sylveon is my second favorite Pokemon as well!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Gardevoir x Sylveon TTGX - No Geodudes yet until the Full card is released, partially, Fairy is nuts again and makes it a bad weakness for Dragon-types