News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
No. No no no no no no no no no NO.

Zoroark and Greninja? Draw and bench damage? No.

Buzzwole and Pheremosa? Bench damage and confusion? No.

These two make me want to rip out my eyes and eat them.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I want Magikarp and Feebas TAG TEAM!
Magikarp and Feebas TAG TEAM- Basic- HP 90- W
[W] Epic Splash 120
Flip 2 coins. If either one of them is tails this attack does nothing.
[W] Super Giga Mega Ultra Meme Splash GX 10+
If this Pokemon has 5 [W] Energy attached to it this attack does 300 more damage. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game)
Weakness-L
Resistance-None
Retreat-[C]
When this Pokemon is knocked out your opponent takes 3 prize cards.
Pure memes.

Hawlucha22

Aspiring Trainer
I <3 the idea of the card but as it is deddene is will have low hp not 110 low but 130-150 maybe, if it is lighting then it is weak to buzz

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
That Dedenne-GX should be decent but then again it'll likely have a fighting weakness. Not sure if I like it for now. As if Lele wasn't already easy meat for a few others.

Last edited:

Zipplip

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I'm assuming that TPCi was aware that Lele would be going out of print in the next rotation (at least for America), so I'm not surprised a new card would be released to replace Lele as the new big tech.

Also, if the info is correct, then that means this is a boosted Shaymin.

Zipplip

Aspiring Trainer
That Dedenne-GX might be decent but then again it'll likely have a lighting weakness. Not for me. As if Lele wasn't already easy meat for a few others.
Emolga is the Electric/Flying Pikachu clone, Dedenne is Electric/Fairy in the games.

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I'm assuming that TPCi was aware that Lele would be going out of print in the next rotation (at least for America), so I'm not surprised a new card would be released to replace Lele as the new big tech.

Also, if the info is correct, then that means this is a boosted Shaymin.

Oh yeah that is very true, that completely skipped my mind.

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
Emolga is the Electric/Flying Pikachu clone, Dedenne is Electric/Fairy in the games.

But still weak to ground type though, wasn't it? If it's Lighting type, surely that'd be it.

Edit: Oh right I said lighting by mistake! My bad.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Yes! We needed a card like this to fix the draw support of our format since we don't have (and probably won't have much) draw support as it is, even better since this is specifically non-supporter draw power. I wouldn't care if it breaks our format and makes things more solitaire, I want decks to be more consistent so that they can, you know, WORK!

Plaquesanta

೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
Whoah, that's even better than Shaymin in some ways. They're really gearing up for a return to big basics.

I think the clincher will be seeing if it has a usable DCE attack. Sky Return was actually pretty usable in it's time. Maybe an attack for 40 that shuffles itself back into your deck.