News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
Seems a title squishy for a stage 1. And I keep getting this feeling that dark decks are energy guzzlers...

To be fair, Sharpedo isn't exactly known for his defenses in the first place.

And of course they're energy guzzlers. I mean, they HAVE Guzzlord after all!

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
i love those lost march sleeves, as a lost march player.
but i am concerned about official sleeves. i remember buying sleeves from tokyo's pokemon center and those sleeves lasted like 3 games before they started to stick and become impossible to shuffle.

compare that to the ultra pro non glossy sleeves which last like 2 years.
You've heard of protecting the cards with sleeves but have you heard of protecting your sleeves with sleeves?
You can outer-sleeve them.

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
To be fair, Sharpedo isn't exactly known for his defenses in the first place.

And of course they're energy guzzlers. I mean, they HAVE Guzzlord after all!
That is true (both statements - you caught my guzzler pun hehe)...

Melktor

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome back, Tyrantitar GX deck ideas.
Can you elaborate please? T is my favorite but the GX is just... not good... least without acceleration, which I've been struggling to find for darkness. If there is a way this card is helping to accelerate him, I'm missing it.

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
Wow that’s incredibly strong, good lord. I’d honestly run 1-2 of him in expanded since there are enough ways to spread damage counters

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Greninja - the first atk.. Is basically Gardevoir Lv. X from Secret Wonders. But the HP can't cope it up the fact that it can only target below 120 HP Pokémon. That means you can OHKO non-GX Mons like Koko, like Magcargo, like Oranguru. But as a tech on a spread deck? Not a fan because its a stage 2 and needs to chain evolve it, what I mean you need to evolve from a Frogadier that spreads damage counters. In a Greninja GX deck, I am go for it. But in some decks, no! 3-4 Geodudes