'GX Ultra Shiny' Pack Featuring Shiny Pokemon, Worldwide Card Legality After All?!

If only there was a reliable way to get Japanese booster boxes in North America these days :(:(:(

Honestly if this does not go out of Japan I would probably try to buy a few of the Japanese singles just for fun.

That Metang art looks siiiiiick.

Specifically him more so because of the pose, but I'm glad shiny Magnezone and Beldum are a thing now. Where's shiny Metagross-GX though?

That Metang art looks siiiiiick.

Specifically him more so because of the pose, but I'm glad shiny Magnezone and Beldum are a thing now. Where's shiny Metagross-GX though?
I'd actually run multiples in my Meta/Solgaleo deck for that art alone.

These cards are beyond the set number (150), which makes them SR. Also noticed a little "S" near the number.

That makes them less rare than the FA Shiney GXs, which have "SS" near the number?

This is without doubt going to be my favorite set ever. I just wish it would have shiny gastly in it since its my favorite pokemon.
I don't like hot they changed the colors on shiny magnezone.

I'm hoping that these end up as the "holo rares" slot in out US set.

Ot would be nice to know that a white code card is a guaranteed awesome card. Whether it be a normal shiny or a GX/Shiny GX!

That shattered holo on the RH is amazing. I can't wait to see how much of this comes over at once.

Man I wish TPCi had the decency to bring this over to the west. I still hate the fact that we get everything 3+ months before Japan does

Back