Twitch to Stream Massive Pokemon Anime Marathon Spanning 19 Seasons and 16 Movies!

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
He's been working on a movie.

Great to hear you're making serious strides on it, WPM. You've been hard at work on it for as long as I remember being active on this forum.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
On Twitch? But streaming anime isn't video games
rsz_1rsz_thinking.png

Neither is half the stuff on there anymore -CHA-CHING

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Well, get ready for the tearjerker Pidgeot, Pidgey and Butterfree episode new school Pokemon fans.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
HOLD UP!

...WPM is making a movie?

He's been working on a movie.

Great to hear you're making serious strides on it, WPM. You've been hard at work on it for as long as I remember being active on this forum.
This is another movie, not whichever ones I've mentioned working on before. I'll post it on the site in a year or something. :D

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Welp, looks like I'm going to have to clear my schedule for the next few months! (Though I'm gonna have to miss a week cause of an upcoming holiday, though its no big deal, been planning that for ages and I'm gonna go through with it!)

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I'll be dropping in and out of the Poke-Marathon; but considering that we're going to be binge-watching over 19 seasons, and 16 movies; this is going to be a long marathon.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Why is the stream all BobRoss now???

Also why did R-o-s-s get changed to "pokebeach?"

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Ah, here we go "The event will take place through a series of marathons, so it won’t be a straight run-through. It seems they want to give fans time to digest each season." I guess we're digesting now.