News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Easily one of the better looking prerelease art promos we've had in awhile. This set is massive along with all the promos that are coming out with it.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Well I learned a new word today. Interesting that they would change the name so much but I suppose Pelagic blade does have a nice ring to it

Heviin

Aspiring Trainer
Ohh that Suicune is pretty~ Will try to make it work with quagsire turbo and max potion! :D

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
214 cards not counting secret rares. Whoever completes this master set, hats off to you.

This is gonna be a fun set to collect, so many playable GXes already on there and there's still more to come. Just happy to finally see that Suicune GX. :)

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
These are awesome especially Lugia attack as I knew it wouldn’t be wadatsumi. I wanna see when TPCi make a Alolan Persian and Alolan sandslash GX and Alolan raichu GX

Trent Piland

Aspiring Trainer
I am very much looking forward to this set. It opens the meta up so much, while also giving Zoroark-GX some of his strength back. It is definitely a toss up though between this set and our February set. Looking forward to that baby zoro for a while now as well as the dark Incineroar-GX, Black Market PS, and a few others.