Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

Josney26

Aspiring Trainer
Contrary to popular belief this card is not that groundbreaking but it will be important considering how good Magcargo looks in the future. Although it’s by no means bad, 80 hp for an evolving basic is great and the attack isn’t that bad either.

Yoshidada

Aspiring Trainer
I think that Ditto has a lot of potential in stage one decks like zoropod. I don't really get why people are complaining about the weakness to Buzzwole. The Hp is so little that it doesn't matter.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Slugma with Electrode GX- T1 OHKO on a zorua/ inkay. It would also work with elixirs or blacksmith in expanded. 4 Steam ups and Choice Band=210 OHKO on Zoroark GX and buzzwole.

Miroslav

Aspiring Trainer
To be honest, Ditto is completely bonkers.

Will definitively be a staple in stage 1 decks just for the boost in consistency alone, and will also be broken in Zoroark variants due to them being even more consistent and by having possible access to specific tech stage 1s (like garbodor or alolan muk) that share the same basic!

This is essentially all I wanted the BW ditto to do back in 2013 :3

jpaulo.fh

Aspiring Trainer
This Ditto will solve a lot of Magcargo's problems, mostly the 4 Slugmas. Put all Slugmas and Ditto on the field and you can evolve to GXs and regulars. This deck will be a thing. Plus... It can OHKO Gardies and Greninjas. To get energies back we've got Energy Recyclers and Turtonator GX.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
This Ditto will solve a lot of Magcargo's problems, mostly the 4 Slugmas. Put all Slugmas and Ditto on the field and you can evolve to GXs and regulars. This deck will be a thing. Plus... It can OHKO Gardies and Greninjas. To get energies back we've got Energy Recyclers and Turtonator GX.
Lele: Ahem

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
For a set named “Thunderclap Spark” there’s more Pokemon that, under normal circumstances, are weak to Lightning than there are Lightning pokemon.

That said, NONE of the Water Pokémon in this set are weak to Lightning. This set is weird and frightening and it needs to get off my porch.

paintbrushpanda

Delibird Enthusiast
I think the Primarina has some potential. Not a whole lot, but it could definitely find its way into some sort of rogue deck, because that ability is pretty universal and could benefit decks that discard energy or need to stack energy pretty well.

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Wow that Wild Rush ability on Litleo could be really handy I would really like to see more abilities like that on more Starting stage Pokemon.

Also that Victini's attack should go well with Steam Up.

NinjaSquirtle15

Aspiring Trainer
I think the Primarina has some potential. Not a whole lot, but it could definitely find its way into some sort of rogue deck, because that ability is pretty universal and could benefit decks that discard energy or need to stack energy pretty well.
Maybe in Expanded with Archie's or something

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
Does the Primerinas ability mean you can freely attach 2 energy, or 2 energy to the same pokemon? Also it says in the Japanese "at the same time," which might mean you cant attach 1, play a draw suppoter, then attach another. Either way thats a cool ability! Stage 2 makes it difficult to tech though.

EdSpaged

Poison Pal
IMO, Dustox is a decent card. Nothing super meta, but I think It could fit well into a poison deck. Still have to see Silcoon/Beautifly to confirm though.