Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
search

What tomfoolery is this? A good electric type attacker that one shots Buzzwole? The plot grows thicker...

Last edited:

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
Now the question is, how do we put the energy into the discard pile to use that awesome GX attack!
All this time i thought Vikavolt would be the way to go with Rayquaza GX. Guess i was wrong, as that japanese deck list played the furious fists Milotic instead for energy acceleration.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
What Raichu GX needed was not this, but an attacker that isn't weak to fighting. This isn't bad, gives the deck a solid gx attack, but Tapu Koko gx was already pretty solid for that
Of course that is primary need of Raichu, but this card accomplishes two of the secondary needs of the deck in keeping energy in play by negating the retreat cost and offering an option to quickly get energy back into play. Having played my fair share of Raichu games losing energies early is usually the death blow for the deck, so having a gx attack that gives you access to those energies could create outs. That and having Xurkitree/beast energy at least has peaked my interest.

EpicShonenGuy

Aspiring Trainer
This is a step to the right direction for lightning types, good job on this card finally lightning types getting the love they deserve.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Of course they make their star Pokémon overpowered. Why doesn’t Goodra ever get that...?
Whatever. Ability and GX attack are good, probably a 1 of in [L] decks, blah blah blah.