SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
I hope Blaziken is good, that would be a fun deck to run. Maybe even include Blaine and draw 12 cards lol

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
I hope Blaziken is good, that would be a fun deck to run. Maybe even include Blaine and draw 12 cards lol
Since the newest cards were enhanced versions of previous cards, I wouldn't be surprised if Blaziken GX is based on the Old-School Blaziken EX and of/or a revamped "Firestarter" Ability-Blaziken...

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
All right, wheres the draw till you have six cards in your hand card....

jperr

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like if we do get the Sandstorm Dunsparce with the same attack it will be very powerful in the non-Brigette format. Imagine a staple card in meta decks being Dunsparce.

Dunsparce.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
How is "Rainbow Energy" simply revealed in the product description?
It's probably a popular card with kids so worth mentioning for marketing purposes. I remember when it was first revealed back in ye olden days of the net everyone freaked out because it was colorful and could count for any type.

hang on though... how are we getting 6A dragon storm then?
Either in our November set or as a special holiday set they release in a bunch of products.

TotoBoss

Kappa
11 GX u say... so that basically means we can predict them all already :/
Scizor GX, Blaziken GX, Salamence GX, Articuno GX, Electrode GX, Feraligatr GX, Mr. Mime GX, Banette GX, Rayquaza GX, Stakataka GX, Blacephalon GX.
At least if we have to believe that this set is champions road + sm7. on the other hand this would mean that sm7 in japan would ONLY feature Rayquaza/Stakataka/Blacephalon which would be kinda weird I guess to only have 3 gx.
Unless ofc the "3 ultra beasts" don't refer to cards like baby buzzwole/xurkitree like we've already seen but to blacephalon GX and stakataka GX as well, meaning there might be 2 more slots open? Who knows? Only time can tell.

EDIT: Ofc Blacephalon GX isn't revealed or mentioned anywhere yet, but it just seems logical to me that it would be in the same set as Stakataka GX.

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
Huh, so we're getting Champions Road on here? Interesting, can't wait to see that Blaziken-GX! Wonder when/how will we be getting Dragon Storm though...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Wait a sec. 3 UBs? If Sledgehammer Buzzwole won't be in Forbidden Light, that means...

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
oh boy, Scizor-GX! Can't wait for it to have that really weird pose from the ex days!
Scizor-ex.UF.108.png

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Another beast of a set 160+ Cards!! As long as it totals under 180 with secrets - I'd be raging if I have to break my tradition of every set in its ultra pro folder!

Also I think dragon storm will be released the same as dragon vault and double crisis in special 4 packs rather than boxed up like generations etc - shelf space is already getting tight for pokemon card lines.