Lycanroc 'Champion's League' Promo

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
No way! That's just a Midday-Form Lycanroc with orange lighting in the background!

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Feels weird they're not differentiating its card name based on its forme, but at this point in the TCG history, the precedent exists for every possible combination of how to handle this sort of game mechanic. Ah well.

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
Why is the attack name for the second attack Accelerock? In the games, that's its signature move, but it's base power is only 40. Then again, Volcanion EX is weak to water, despite having Water Absorb...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • DuskLyc - first time that we'll see a downgraded version of a GX atk, same AC as Midnight's GX atk, low base dmg but spammable. 3 Geodudes because the HP is vulnerable to std. OHKO attackers (FYI: Std. Ohko atkrs are those who deal 120 or more for cheaper energy or flat 120.), Stage 1, and lame RC

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
We'll never see this in English~

Well there is a Lycanroc in Forbidden Light and it could very well be just an alternate art of this one.

Anyways this Lycanroc totally outclasses Burning Shadows Midday Lycanroc. Ironically the same is true in the games lol.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
This is a neat addition to Buzzwole/Lycanroc decks as a non-EX/GX attacker if you don't want to use Breakpoint Sudowoodo, baby Midnight Lycanroc, or baby Zygarde 50%. I also find it interesting that it combined elements of past Lycanroc cards, like taking the Midnight form's GX attack and Accelerock from both Midday Lycanroc cards.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Lycanroc-Dusk Forme

• First attack, this is just Midnights GX attack but spammable. I dont like the fact that its dependant on your opponent filling up thier bench, but with Zoroark being so popular, it's pretty good!

• Second attack, ehhh its decent, but for this much and this mainly being used as a Zoroark counter, I don't see it being used much.

• Artwork, I actually really like this art! 4/5 Smeargles

Overall 3.5/5

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
Love the art work and that first attack is pretty nice. 3 benched + choice band 1 shots Zoroark GX, not bad.

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
adding it to my collection, probably will never play it though. And I still play Midday version so that tells you something.

Icrux

Aspiring Trainer
I really love the art! Definitely a great addition to the Lycanroc collection!

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
Want this for my Rockruff/Lycanroc collection, but unsure if it will ever come out in English. Same deal for the Dusk Lycanroc from Japan's Solgaleo/Lunala box