Heatran Promo Giveaway at Gamestop!

Charjabus

Beep Beep
Lol going to a pre-release is more worth it than this.
And not to mention a lot of the game stop/EB games employees just don't care enough about the whole 25 dollar requirement they just give it to you if you just buy TCG product in general.

sagen888

Shine on you Crazy Diamond
I like the art - it's so unassuming. The card itself seems pretty mediocre though.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
What i bought 10 pokeballs and all I got was this premier ball???

If you think your spending 25 only for the promo remember your get the other stuff you bought at least it's not a waste

Sal Fontana

Glaceon GX hype!
It's a free card with the purchase of something like an Elite Trainer Box or a GX Promo Box, stop complaining about getting free stuff in addition to what most people would buy eventually anyway.

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
I can confirm that my local GS didn't care about the amount purchased. I took my boys in there today to get a couple ULP packs (after the TRU trading party, since TRU is overpriced) and they each got one of these promos.

Reshiramtrainer100

Aspiring Trainer
I WOULD have gotten one without spending any $$$, but my DAD kept repeatedly pointing out (in the tiny GameStop store) that I had to spend $25 to get one. Employee overheard and said that I had to buy the $25 of stuff to get one. Great one, DAD.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
yeah, after the tru piplup event, i went to gamestop to get the legend codes, and saw this... i wasnt planning on buying anything, but im a sucker for promos... i picked up a prism etb... i was originally thinking this was the prerelease heatran but its not.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I WOULD have gotten one without spending any $$$, but my DAD kept repeatedly pointing out (in the tiny GameStop store) that I had to spend $25 to get one. Employee overheard and said that I had to buy the $25 of stuff to get one. Great one, DAD.
My dad is just like this. :x

cellabi

Turn your trusty frying pan into a drying pan.
I guess this is good for people who like Heatran. We don't really need another promo though.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
When I went to GS they gave me this for getting a few ULP packs along with some free Ash hat pikachus!

Reshiramtrainer100

Aspiring Trainer
THE WORST THING JUST HAPPENED. YESTERDAY I WENT INTO GAMESTOP AND ASKED IF I COULD POSSIBLY GET ONE OF THE HEATRAN PROMO CARDS AND THEY SAID “You can only get them when you spend $25”. And I was like, whatever, they have different clerks every day. I will try again tomorrow. I tried again tomorrow (today now) and I was refused AGAIN. They don’t even get rid of a QUARTER of those promos at my store and have always said yes to giving them to me. Odd.

EDIT: I have tried this kind of thing over 10 times previous to this, sometimes when a friend comes to get one too, and the answer is always yes. I am not trying to be obnoxious, I do know that you are supposed to spend the $25, I am just saying that this is a first. (That happened twice :3)