'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Nistua

Aspiring Trainer
It's a good tech against dragon pokemon, if a 180 HP one would ever become popular. Just put a Tapu Koko on your bench and this knocks it out with a choice band. We didn't really have that for fairies before, so it has at least some potential for filling a niche in the future.

Sir Linoone

Marellous. Splendid. What was the question again?
I'm liking the Fairy typing.
Not that it's going to be playable though.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
This could be a decent tech in Lightning decks if Dragon ever gets big. 60 with, a Lightning type on the bench, pop a choice band on there and add weakness and your hitting 180 for a double colorless. If Palkia GX and Dialga GX ever get big this could have some niche utility. 3/10 stars

Last edited:

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
interesting artwork, but why would this ever be played over alolan vulpix? even if it had free retreat...

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Was really, really hoping this Dedenne would at least have nuzzle to be used in Raichu-GX alongside ULP Pachirisu. All I see is pack fodder.

Nyora

A Cat
This isn't actually too bad of a card because otherwise you could've only Skyla or Volkner for it, but now you have this which is begtter

BrandonHappened

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
I'm liking this trend of doing things the old school way where to fill space they just print a Pokémon twice and use Sugimori art