News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
This card is exactly the same as Team Rocket's Trickery, and those of us who remember that card know it isn't good.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
The art is absolutely gorgeous. The card itself is not. Draw 2 and discard a random card from opponent's hand? It might be a one of IF they revealed their hand and we got to choose what to discard.

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
This card is exactly the same as Team Rocket's Trickery, and those of us who remember that card know it isn't good.
not exactly the same, it's actually a mix of team rocket's trickery (draw 2, YOUR OPPONENT discards a card), and the original mars (draw 2, YOU SELECT a card from the opponent's hand, to the bottom of their deck)

i ran a cheeky control deck with these effects back then, it was fun.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
its a better version than trickery, since it doesnt allow your opponent to choose the card. good for disruption decks, other than that its not good for anything else. if you play expanded, useful with red card, delinquint, and torment spray, only if you plan to mill or disrupt thier decks.

Last edited:

Lycancario12

Aspiring Trainer
Decent card, better than Pokemon Breeder and worse than Professor Kiki. Maybe a 1 of at most, for the out of no where disruption plays

PacNat

Breathing World Champion
Mars has always been one of my absolute favorite antagonist admins, so glad she's returned looking beautiful as ever!

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
i wonder if TPC would troll us, since they said that we wont get any more 3DS games, if they could make a Gen 4 remake exclusive to 2DS, lol.

Im hoping we get some Gen 4 character tcg tins... i think the only one i have is the Darkrai one...

I would welcome any Gen 4 stuff... as i skipped this gen all together... (stopped collecting around R/S, started up again at BW2... I did pick up a copy of D/P and Pt though)

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Alolan Dugtrio:
Hmm not bad, if only it was anywhere on the field... still you can use it with starimie from evo. You have two shots with discarding 3 energy and a choice band
Sidenote, the alolan diglet from SUM is better, the attack is better.
Also that hair is always glorious.
3/5

Grear Bylls

Aspiring Trainer
This technically isn't their debut, but whatever. That attack is actually pretty good. Can see this as a rogue deck. It's free and can hit big numbers pretty easily

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
It's ok, combined with Starmie (EVO) and Mt. Coronet, Alolan Dugtrio could make a cool deck. Why is there so much Metal though?