News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

I like the card design and rule, but not that they are basics. It was such a good step from big basic EXs to GXs.

I like the card design and rule, but not that they are basics. It was such a good step from big basic EXs to GXs.
Well the debuff is that they go to the Lost Zone so you cant get them back with Rescue Stretcher, Super Rod, or Revive item card you may try witch, when you look at it is a great equalizer.

I think the new card looks great and I'm very excited to see what other mons get Prism Star treatment. They should make one for Porygon, the OG geometric themed Pokemon ;) Excited for the new game mechanics and what other sorts of cards we get to interact with the Lost Zone.

I wonder if palace format will become a thing in the US, since they're reintroducing Lost Zone as well as focusing on Sinnoh

This seems like it could make for an interesting tech. Interesting that both it and Solgaleo have an energy booster, and heavy attack.

So that checks Lunala off the list, then. My predictions for the next 4 are as follows ~

• Ultra Necrozma
  • Dawn Wings Necrozma
  • Dusk Mane Necrozma
  • Regular Necrozma

while i really like the attack and it merges well with the other lunalas, i dunno, guess it's something that'd have to be used mid-game after you get one of your lunala GX's KO'd, but then you'd still need to charge up a 4 energy lunala and all...

as said, i can see it as a tech in some deck that runs full psychic.but still can't see a lunala deck happening.

It's nice to see they will get more interesting from here on out. Hope to see my Legendary birds get a version like this with Abilities!

Lunala Prism Star looks nice. I can see this card as a perfect tech in Psychic Silvally decks. Psychic finally received an energy acceleration attacker and the second attack is decent too.

Back