News 'Shiny Silvally-GX Box' in November!

Seth Vilo

Perspiring Trainer
They give a special Silvally on the same day that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon come out?

Mysterious.

ozzie347

Aspiring Trainer
They give us silvally but not arceus? Cmon D:

Considering that Silvally is actually in the S&M games, where Arceus is supposedly some stupid god-pokemon that they want to keep special, makes sense. I really hate the Arceus lore.

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
I bet they have an event in ultra sun and moon where you can get a shiny type null if you have yhe game in the first week of its release just like torchic beldum and munchlax from the other games. If i recall correctly there was a shiny metagross box around the time of ORAS and snorlax gx box around the time of SUMO

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
I wonder, if they do an event with ultra sun and moon, it will likely be a type null event, and there are a lot of reasons to it, they did munchlax in the regular games, and munchlax evolves with friendship(There was also a snorlax gx box, but im not sure when that came out. Silvally also evolves from friendship, and now there doing a silvally gx box(super hype). Having a type null in the begginning of the game though, thats pretty good

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
A shiny Type: Null at the start of Ultra Moon would be sweet. Unless this is all a coincidence.

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
A shiny Type: Null at the start of Ultra Moon would be sweet. Unless this is all a coincidence.
i dont think it will be a shiny type null, getting a type null at the begginning of any game is good enough, but since this is a shiny silvally gx box, it would be cool if we could get us a shiny silvally in the games

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
People doesn't need of Soft Resets just to get the shiny of this bad boi, in the game. Hopefully

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
i dont think it will be a shiny type null, getting a type null at the begginning of any game is good enough, but since this is a shiny silvally gx box, it would be cool if we could get us a shiny silvally in the games

They could skip ahead and make the early event a Silvally but don't forget shiny Metagross was in the ORAS demo and got a premium collection but the event was a Beldum so there is precedent to get the base form first.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Time to kick it into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE! Silvally isn't even Type: Null's FINAL FORM
. Very shiny, much memes, wow.

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
On the one hand. Unlike Tapu Koko we can get a Shiny-type Null in game, and there hasen't been word on any Shiny Vocaneon events (for reference Vocaneon is Shiny-locked yet has a Shining card in Shining Legends).

Then again, Shining legends is a subset so maybe it isn't worthy of a promotional thing of that tier, but it does make you wonder.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Pokemon: "We had to cancel or delay a bunch of products because there's too many boxes coming out."
*two days later*: "Here's more boxes."

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Lol these shiny boxes like tapu koko before it are neesless cash in, I'd be happy as long as it stays 4 crimson invasion but I know by time on the shelf it will be 2 crimson, 1 sm Base and 1 Evolutions probably :( I'll pick up as a single 3rd party purely for the collection just.

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
1whvgc.jpg

Pokemon: "We had to cancel or delay a bunch of products because there's too many boxes coming out."
*two days later*: "Here's more boxes."

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
At least this is better than them ripping Silvally from the proper set. I like the idea of making shiny promos to accompany the GX variants in the set.