News 'Tapu Lele Pin Box' in August!

Sup3rTaco

Aspiring Rayquaza
I've been thinking of trying out an M Alakazam EX deck. This could be useful along with promo Tapu Koko.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Nice I'm headed back to Disney Paris shortly will have to scower the hypermarkets for one!

Actually always seem to have a long shelf live in Europe last time was there in Feb picked up a couple of nice ultra pro album set with 3 packets and poster all in for 2 hgss sets and the 3 BW Plasma sets! Is a far bigger range of bundled products in Central Europe like that we just don't get in UK or USA, although are SO much more expensive than even UK eg average booster price is €5 and those sets I picked up were €40 each! (BUT worth it as you don't see many brand new old ultra pro albums kicking around!)

Last edited:

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
Honestly, this card is pretty good.
It may even see play in tournaments, which is why it's such a shame that it's delayed.

Makes Ultra Necrozma's GX attack pretty scary.

omnibombulator

No Shaymin Trying
It was released in France a little while ago. If I remember correctly it came out around Christmas Time over there.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Give us that SM45 Lele already so that, SM63 Tapu Bulu and SM92 Tapu Fini will be next in line

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, no way, they actually put Lele-GX in a product!!!1

In all seriousness, I really hope the English box has a different pack distribution, though I doubt it will. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Soon™.

Keyser

Aspiring Trainer
Hi
I'm French.
This box was released in October 2017 in France among the many "Christmas Box". It is no longer available in stores for a long time.
Regards

Wechselbalg

brb
Yay, time to ban D. Valley! Well, I guess with Expanded being the clusterf*ck it already is, this being added to the card pool won't make the format that much worse.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Trevenant is seeing an uptick in Expanded as of recent. This notoriety of Psychic Tapu Lele will REALLY put it on everyones radar.

The real question is if this will replace Espeon-EX within the deck, as deckspace is (and always has been) pretty tight. Espeon-EX and Psychic Tapu Lele both achieve the same means, but are different in execution.

At least, I don't see both cards being within the same deck. If anyone has a counterpoint to that, by all means, explain!

There are some decks that, if they replace Espeon-EX with Tapu Lele, the Trevenant matchup becomes VERY managable.

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Yay, time to ban D. Valley! Well, I guess with Expanded being the clusterf*ck it already is, this being added to the card pool won't make the format that much worse.

It also won't make the format much worse on account of not being that incredible of a card.

It's strong and might help a spread deck in standard be pretty good, but it's not insane.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I dunno im afraid this might be French only Promo like those ones for BW era Promos.

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
Can someone explain to me how I saw some of these FOR TRADE on TCGO?? It's not allowed for play, but people were offering the ENGLISH version for trade on TCGO.

KentGardner

Aspiring Trainer
This card is the bane of my existence. I can’t, I can’t even. By time I get it it will be a week before rotation and my deck will be just as worthless as the Pokémon company with all this nonsense.