News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm glad to hear they're keeping Full Arts. They're very aesthetic; it'd be disappointing to see them leave.

Evader

Aspiring Trainer
Did they get rid of the awesome texture though? FA Ultra ball didn't seem to have one too...

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I want that full art Ultra Ball in my mouth! Good thing I didn't buy the SR Ultra Balls. Rip wallet and or my binder... Professor Kukui is unique. It pretty much kills off Giovanni but I like that this isn't a Discard hand and draw 7 card effect. That should be out of the format.

I almost wonder how this generation of Pokemon players will handle the game?

Asmer

Keep the High Tide on the Flipside
That FA Ultra Ball is absolutely amazing.
Kukui seems pretty good as well, especially once the "speed" of the format rotates out (assuming we don't get more strong draw cards). 20 extra damage on top of it is nothing to sneeze at, either.

-Asmer

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
Kukui isn't half bad! It kind of makes Giovanni's Scheme irrelevant as well. Although I've never actually played in a format without the "Discard your hand and draw 7" mechanic haha, so I'm not sure what that means for the game at large (assuming we're not getting a card like that).

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
OMG! For the first time since Base Set there are no Basic Energy cards in the first main set. How;'s that even possible:
Base Set: Yes
Neo Genesis: Yes
Expedition: Yes
Ruby & Sapphire: yes
HGSS: Yes
DP: Yes
BW: Yes
XY: Yes
SM: No

PineDog

Random TCG Trainer
What's this new "Trash" mechanic mentioned in Alolan Muk, it isn't mentioned literally anywhere else, is it a mistranslation!

BKRapper

Aspiring Trainer
You may have a typo for Krookodile...
"[C][C] Accusation: 20 damage. This attack does 60 damage plus 20 damage times the number of cards in your opponent’s hand."

I think it is 20+, 20x

Full arts... Gimmegimmegimmegimme

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
Oranguru is quite interesting. I doubt it'll ever become a staple, but I could see one or two being in a lot of decks, especially ones that use DCE.