'Pokemon Super Premium Collection: Mew and Mewtwo' in October!

Mudkipfan12

Mudbray!
WOW...79.99 they could have gave you more then 10 packs for that price who needs 3 extra boxes lol need to start saving up, end of the year looks to be getting expensive
When you really think about it, getting ten packs, two promos, a figure, three elite trainer boxes (without packs) and a art book worth 20 dollars already for only 79.99is more than worth it.

I am totally buying this!

Pokemon OG's

Aspiring Trainer
When you really think about it, getting ten packs, two promos, a figure, three elite trainer boxes (without packs) and a art book worth 20 dollars already for only 79.99is more than worth it.

I am totally buying this!

Yes i know i just am greedy and want more packs for 80 bucks...i will be buying it as well.

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
So...
I'm currently saving up for the Lugia and Ho-Oh Break box, then I'll save up for Sun, and I want this. STAHP TAKING MEH MONEY POKEMON COMPANY STAHP IT!

Jdmz

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly, I would like to buy only the book... I can't collect cards anymore, but that book is history and I could probably save ~20€ just for the book.
Why can't u collect? Don't tell me because u r too old u r never too old for anything just because collecting is fun

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I can't wait to get my hands on this set!! Everything just looks so amazing!

Are these card boxes the same size are regular ETBs? They look like they might be a bit longer.

DatSonicAce

Latios Superfan
So this means Mew-EX's Standard legal date is the 30th, is that right? Excellent.
I'm pretty sure promos are legal as soon as they release, due to the fact they are promos and not set/miniset-bound cards. This principle usually applies to tin promos, as quite a few (if not all) are reprints and are therefore legal immediately upon release.
Mew should be legal Oct. 3rd.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
So this means Mew-EX's Standard legal date is the 30th, is that right? Excellent.

I'm pretty sure promos are legal as soon as they release, due to the fact they are promos and not set/miniset-bound cards. This principle usually applies to tin promos, as quite a few (if not all) are reprints and are therefore legal immediately upon release.
Mew should be legal Oct. 3rd.

I recommend asking that question in the Ask a Professor forums for an accurate answer. =D

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
All cards whether sets or promos are legal the 3rd Friday after release, the only problem is figuring out what is the official release date.

this seems to list the official release date for various products but is not always up to date

TheRealBro..

Nice box, but I like the design of the regular Generations Elite Trainer box a bit better with the black/white/gold/yellow. The extra's are really nice but I'm not sure if it's worth almost double the price.. I mean, this is about the price of a complete boosterbox

Pokemon OG's

Aspiring Trainer
I hope it'll be at walmart/target.
They will be in stores October 3rd. Barns and Noble and Pokemon Center website is the only place to get them right now. looks like the pokemon center online store is either out or having problems as of this moring

My box that has not been uploaded yet was pretty epic

Spoiler Alert : i pulled the dream team...ill post the video when its ready!