'Sun' and 'Moon' Livestream and Coverage from E3!

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
EDIT: Also, after checking the main site, has anyone noticed the new "forms" of Solgaleo and Lunala? They arent strikingly different, but they are brighter and a bit recolored. Are they actually official "forms" or just action poses before they use a special move or something? The site uses the term form so I wasnt sure it that was official. http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/

Solgaleo's new forme is called Rising Sun phase and Lunala's new forme in Full Moon phase. They're activated when both use specific moves such as their signature moves. whether or not they'll do anything of just look pretty like Xerneas, who knows.

Nahiri

Never gonna be President now
I understand them putting the effectiveness indicator under the moves for people who are new to the game to better grasp the type chart but... I don't want it. I want to figure the typing of the new Pokémon on my own, thanks.

Love the 3 Pokémon reveled though.

It's only for Pokemon you've battled before though lol....

ShadkoNyan

Water-type Trainer
EDIT(again): After looking more at the website, Gubblin is being hinted at turning into Bug/Electric?
"Grubbin relies on its sturdy jaw as a weapon in battle and as a tool for burrowing through the earth. Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations. By wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth, Grubbin can swing around like an actor on suspension wires!" http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/grubbin/
These new forms show up when Solgaleo and Lunala use their respective signature moves.

And Grubbin is like a little box of secrets. I think, it will be either bug/electric or bug/ground (the second one may be a stretch). The first typing one is easy to explain as it's clearly said that Grubbin feeds on electricity and, thus, hangs out near such places as the power plant, etc. But the second typing is also possible. As it's said in the description that this little guy burrows through earth. But once again, I'm not really sure about this one!

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
I didnt notice that description! I bet there will be a new snake pokemon too at some point. We need more snakes. I can see another Zangoose-Seviper relationship coming on.

EDIT: Also, after checking the main site, has anyone noticed the new "forms" of Solgaleo and Lunala? They arent strikingly different, but they are brighter and a bit recolored. Are they actually official "forms" or just action poses before they use a special move or something? The site uses the term form so I wasnt sure it that was official. http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/

EDIT(again): After looking more at the website, Gubblin is being hinted at turning into Bug/Electric?
"Grubbin relies on its sturdy jaw as a weapon in battle and as a tool for burrowing through the earth. Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations. By wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth, Grubbin can swing around like an actor on suspension wires!" http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/grubbin/

indianajones-snakes-400x400.jpg

dotamin

Aspiring Trainer
Apparently, Pipipek can shoot seeds at its opponent (at least that's what description says on the official Sun/Moon site) and it has Skill Link. Bullet seed confirmed to be in its movepool? Yungoos is my favourite so far, not only for its design but also for what it represents (a counter for some snake-based pokemon I assume). It has great abilities too. That bug is ok, needs to grow on me a bit. It's also cool to see you can change clothes again. I'm glad to see Eevee in that battle sequence. I know it doesn't necessarily mean there will be a new eeveelution but I still have my fingers crossed. Very hyped overall.

Ami Dark

Professor/Leader of the Destiny Tower League
This preview at E3 made me glad I pre-ordered my games in February. This game has so many secrets left, yet and I can't wait to see them all. Still thinking Hala is the champion though.

GangsterGlalie

What has life come to?
I really like Grubbins design. I fell like it is one of the best early bug designs. It looks kind of like Anorith, which is cool.

Zygarde

Z-Dawg
It's only for Pokemon you've battled before though lol....
Better then!

I love how they learned something from pokemonshowdown and actually show your Pokémon stat buffs/debuffs on the HUD, and also its current Ability.

Stored in the centre of Magearna’s chest is the Soul-Heart, an artificial life which was created using the life energy of other Pokémon.
I wonder which Pokémon...

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
Thank Arceus Grubbin looks as cute as it does here and doesn't look like an actual beetle grub. *shudder*

So fascinating that they're referencing the irl mongoose problem in Hawaii with Yungoos. His design reminds me of Patrat.

Everything about Pikipek is adorable. The design, the little proverb, everything! /)^3^(\ Totally gonna name him Hunkahunka!

Oh and, Zygarde Delta Episode comfirmed!!! :D

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
Hype, hype and hype! Finally I'm hyped!!! XD
Pikipek is really cute and I want it in my team!

TrainerLoganPoke

Aspiring Trainer
Youngoos: this is a great design. As a potential second type I am thinking dark. Also I think this the second invasive species in pokemon(the first being corphisch)

Pikipek: obviously a generic early bird which virtually guarantees a spot on my team(hoot hoot being the exception)

Grubbin: great design hopefully it will be good but doubtful. In regards to typing given what we know what if it is ground electric when it evolves.

Battle royal: probably ignore this type. Could be fun though.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
If you looked at the player's outfits, they're all wearing different stuff. Character customization confirmed.

ZygardeChronicles

PMD5 when
Ok, Battle Royal looks amazing. Also Soul Heart looks like an amazing ability due to the fact that bring a sacrifice attacker in and combo it with Magearna. Also Yungoose it freaking creepy. Kill it with fighting.