Supposed Insider Information for Next Pokemon Games

..it took me until "To simplify Pokemon types, Dark, Steel, and Fairy will be removed from the games" to realize this whole thing was a cruel sick joke

..it took me until "To simplify Pokemon types, Dark, Steel, and Fairy will be removed from the games" to realize this whole thing was a cruel sick joke
What are you talking about? This is insider information about the next Pokemon games! It's real. :p

Dude! This is old news! He's just talking about the Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow games coming up in a few days.

Edit:

...Oh...Well...That happened...

• Jynx will now appear black instead of purple due to complaints of racism from a critic named Violet Beauregarde.
The best line.

I was reading through this thinking some of the 'changes' might actually make pokemon interesting ><

So the Pokemon RBY games are coming this Saturday? I thought they already came out and that I was too lazy to check my 3DS.

Anyone that needed further than the Gym Leader types needs to facepalm so hard they knock their head clean off...

Also, WPM, you really should've mentioned these are the next main-series games. Europe gets Pokemon Ranger on the Wii U eShop before these drop. ;p I'll give you a B for effort, though. (Also, in before Jynx isn't fully black in RGBY just because of the racism issues, lol. For all I know, reviewers have already shown it, though.)

Pokémon Downgrade is coming folks! That's so awesome! Too bad, that the game hasn't yet adopted the widespread Gameboy spirite art style. Just think how awesome and revolutionary it would be.

PS: Yes, I know its a joke. Just adding to the fun. :D

Hot dang! I can't wait to catch Freezer and Fyre! They sound like awesome Pokemon. I bet Fyre will be my favorite of the two. :D

I am a bit disappointed that "Random trainers like Youngster Joey will no longer have names and will simply be referred to by their Trainer class.". Now how will we know who's Rattata is in the top percentage!? D:

Back