Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Pinecone

A Pinecone on the Beach
Nice option for psychic spread decks. It's a card you can throw up while building something on the bench, as they rely on evolved Pokemon.

Baegislash

If you don't like Metallica, don't talk to me.
Are you sure that HP is 160 on Genesect? I wouldn't be able to see it, but 160 seems really abnormal.

LordKieta

Owner of Violet CIty
Oh look, a Mew that works EVEN BETTER than Mew EX in Night March decks. 50 HP is pretty frail, but it sure beats 2 prizes

SaiScott95

TCG Fanboy
Night March will love Mew. While the 50HP is a turnoff, it still becomes another marcher that can use Dimensional Valley. Free retreat tends to be nice almost always as well. Plus, at least your opponent won't get 2 prizes out of it.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I like that Mew, it's so cool.

Finally getting Zygarde. Have to say though I'm surprised that the first ones we're getting are ground type, I would have bet money on dragon typing. Maybe one gets revealed later...

A Genesect EX that is steel type, one alternate down, and on top of that we get a regular steel one at the end of the year. My live dex is okay with this.

Kecleon-X

124c41+
*Mew-EX is rotated*

TPCI: "Hm! What if we reprint it as a non-EX and have the stipulation that it can only use Basic Pokemon's attacks!"

*TCPI looks at the format with Basic Pokemon like Night March and Pokemon EX*

TCPI:

Purrloin

The Pokemon Company really, really, really loves the BW era to an unhealthy degree. First Garbotoxin and now N... (not to mention Skyla, but I give her a pass.)

N's effect should've been "If you play this card, your Standard match becomes Expanded."

Clear

Birb is the Word
welp, all is well in the world of standard again.
N is bazack.

The Pokemon Company really, really, really loves the BW era to an unhealthy degree. First Garbotoxin and now N... Pretty soon "Standard" and "Expanded" will be indistinguishable.

Clearly, after RS, they cannot make another draw Supporter that does not suck.
or Gold SR items....
or FA Supporters that people want.