Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
Dang... I wasn't going to buy anything but maybe a new main-series Pokémon game this year (assuming that we do get one), but I collect Mew cards so there goes that idea.

Last edited:

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
I just gotta hope through the year I can snag all the 20th anniversary packs, though I can imagine for the months I'm in Ireland I'll be using eBay for that.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
So you have to hope you pull the exs out of the 11 boxes over the course of the year? Or do they expect people to buy multiple of each box? I mean you can also buy them singly but Pokémon usually make products without second hand market in mind.

Edit: If they are 12.99 and not 19.99 then I would probably buy multiples and just sell the other merch online. If they are 15.99 or more then I will definitely just buy 1 of each.

Also hope these promos don't have the same edgewear problems as the Pikachu Ex and Hoopa Ex box full art promos had.

Last edited:

Peter's Lucario

Lucario BREAK
So you have to hope you pull the exs out of the 11 boxes over the course of the year? Or do they expect people to buy multiple of each box? I mean you can also buy them singly but Pokémon usually make products without second hand market in mind.

Edit: If they are 12.99 and not 19.99 then I would probably buy multiples and just sell the other merch online. If they are 15.99 or more then I will definitely just buy 1 of each.

Also hope these promos don't have the same edgewear problems as the Pikachu Ex and Hoopa Ex box full art promos had.

Chances are the promos will have edgewear just because its English & not Japanese.

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer
That Celebi Mythical Collection is the kind of quality content I need oh my

...A reason to be excited for something? I'll take it.

Redstart

Bird Keeper
Advanced Member
Wow, we're actually getting cool TCG accessories Stateside! Gonna be shelling out for all of them.

Saarebas

Aspiring Trainer
I'm so happy they're only $13. I'll probably get all of them, even for the ones I don't care much about, just because they're actually affordable.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
God I NEEEEEEEEEED those 20th anniversary card goodies - why is PokemonCenter.com US only @_@

Saarebas

Aspiring Trainer
It is a full set! Hm, but if the packs are only available in these boxes, collecting it will be a rather annoying venture. I wonder if they'll eventually release Generations packs in blisters or as single packs.

jomolungma

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I'm sort of new to this whole thing, so I'm confused. Isn't BREAKpoint coming out in the US next month? Is Generations coming out at the same time? Has that ever happened before, two expansions being released at basically the same time? Also, how will Generations cards play into the TCG? Are they treated as an XY expansion, or something else entirely?

Not sure any of those questions have answers right now, but I thought I'd ask.

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, wow, wow. I can't wait for more leaks gen 1 and 2 being my favourites. O this is great news for me.

But seriously frog hop for a Venusaur attack seems strange?