Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
Prediction: This new charizard EX might have the original base set charizard artwork on it. With better attacks, of course. :)
I also hope that this doesn't affect the regular XY TCG series' merchandise.
'cause I would really DIE for a Mega Alakazam figure right about now! D:

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
I'm kind of hoping it gets Base Set Charizard's ability. Splashable into any Energy acceleration deck?

Equinox

Stallwart Player
Well, judging from the Pokemon listed (I used to collect TCG up to around the Fire Red/Leaf Green EX era and Basic set is nostalgic) it appears it's going to be Gen 1 and maybe Gen 2 Pokemon (because Generations as stated above).

Citrus

Aspiring Trainer
Where is this picture even from? xD Blurry af.. and that pikachu face in the bottom looks questionable as well ><

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Went ahead and pre-ordered one. I don't really care much about English cards anymore, but this is just too cute to pass up, and I'm not sure if/how we'll be seeing these cards in Japanese yet. Plus, it's Mew!

Videoland

Aspiring Trainer
The booster packs looks really cool, I usually don't collect newer sealed stuff, but might have to save one of each sealed. As for the set I'm hoping we'll get a Full art Mega Charizard.. Would be really sweet if it had FA ninetales and jolteon as well, but I doubt that.

Looks like Mew have an yellow border, which is disappointing.

TheLunaticHypno

Just your average Hypno fan
Went ahead and pre-ordered one. I don't really care much about English cards anymore, but this is just too cute to pass up, and I'm not sure if/how we'll be seeing these cards in Japanese yet. Plus, it's Mew!
Where did you pre order one from?!?!

Where is this picture even from? xD Blurry af.. and that pikachu face in the bottom looks questionable as well ><
If I'm not mistaken, it almost looks like that pikachu has a 15 on the face... Lol we will have to see about this one o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
The card looks awesome, even though its really bad. I hope it has a cool holo pattern.
Wasn't this card released with a different art already?

Darkpoison64

Aspiring Trainer
can mew be the counter to mega mewtwo and lucario with a muscle band or fighting fury belt? The artwork is beautiful and so happy with the rainbow great job who ever made this card so pretty. :) It would be awesome if this mew got an ancient trait ablility like alpha stop but I can see this pokemon used in a fairybox deck maybe. You can also use the first attack with dimension valley, along with delinquent to deck your opponent out and control their hand.