New Artwork of Zygarde Complete Forme

So does this mean Zygarde Complete's form as extendable tentacles? I mean, first Mega Lucario, now this? It looks like Girantina Origin is being (kinda) copied again.

That should give people, who thought it wasn't serpentine enough anymore, something to consider ;D

Wow! This looks EPIC.

The "Dragon-ness" of this Zygarde Perfect is revealed in this artwork.

Last edited by a moderator:
The real question is, are those Sugimori artworks? Because the one before was anime artwork.

Looks even more epic now.
Plus, even more complicated design. I really wonder how it would look like in the game.

Well maybe Ash finally gets a grass type in the form of a Quilladan then. Hey not the first time two charries shared a Pokémon, though it would be the first back to back one I believe.

I'd bet those tentacle (or whatever they are) colors are linked in some way to Xerneas and Yveltal.

That thing looks like something out of flipping Gurren Lagann. It even looks like it has a face on it's chest! XD

"Zygarren Lagann, your Drill Run is the Drill Run to pierce the heavens!"

(...I know he can't learn that -- just let me have this...)

But in all seriousness, I like it. However, I'm not too sure how the thousands of cell creatures necessary to make one will work in a Poke Ball.

Wait a second, i know!
He is just running to us for a hug!

But, yeah, i like this new art :)

Who will stop Zygarde's rampage in the next movie? Swords of justice? Mewtwo like it did against Genesect? Deoxys? Genesect? AZ?

Who will stop Zygarde's rampage in the next movie? Swords of justice? Mewtwo like it did against Genesect? Deoxys? Genesect? AZ?

Volcanion!
and i think Zygarde stops the rampaging Volcanion!

First, Diancie
Then, Hoopa
and now, Volcanion

Seeing as this will probably have Xerneas and Yveltal all up in this next film since they're all counterparts, it's probably going to be them having to strike a balance and work together to face him down. Or perhaps something to do with AZ, as Zygarde tries to take over his machine to wipe out all of humanity so that Pokemon can live in peace.

Either way, it's probably something to do with morals and Ash dying again. Seriously, that kid has been resurrected so many times he's probably a Time Lord. That would answer a few questions, actually.

I like it. It incorporates what I'd honestly expect from Complete Zygarde. I do like the look of Complete Zygarde in an attacking pose.

Been a while since I posted on the forum.

So yeah, on topic, I just saw the new pose of Zygarde's Complete Forme, and I have to agree with several here. It showcases more of its draconish look, even though its not draconic in the classic way you expect a dragon to be. I mean, lets face it, Zygarde's humanoid design is more of a naga-like entity, only complete with legs. Those four tentacles, or streamers, even though its not too obvious, could also be additional serpentine heads, giving the design more of a humanoid hydra look, along with the idea that the chest is a snake's head, seeing as the chest can open like a mouth. I myself, think the forme has great potential and its something different for a change. Its not the obvious "Zygarde becomes a bigger serpent" idea everyone expected.

Here underneath is a piece of fanart for Zygarde's forme, made by Tomycase of DA, which makes Zygarde Complete Forme even more badass looking. I can only wonder how the official Sugimori art will be like....

perfect_zygarde_by_tomycase-d99lcya.png

Last edited:
Back