Clodsire ex, Dedenne ex, Ghetsis, and More from “Triplet Beat!”

Dedenne gx looks cracked in a format with 300+ HP Pokemon. Max potion + damage. If this attack was on some Stage 2 it could genuinely be a Tier 1 deck. I think it's going to be a worthy side-attacker in Gardevoir gx decks.

The first sets of an era are always "boring" because the appeal is the new Pokemon. They spice them up as they go to keep interest high. Tera Pokemon will undoubtedly get better and become unusual types.
At least this time we get alt arts in base set. And assumedly the ones to follow

The first sets of an era are always "boring" because the appeal is the new Pokemon. They spice them up as they go to keep interest high. Tera Pokemon will undoubtedly get better and become unusual types.

Our third set will probably be the one to have Teras with different typings. It will probably be called Crystal Shift or something.

They could have done so many things to make terrastalize pokemon interesting and they chose the most mechanically boring and insignificant option they could. I'm sure 99% of people would have a better idea for this without even giving it much thought.

As if your deck will be consistent enough with a playset group of Stage 2s will occupy half of the deck. Trainers must be 30 cards minimum per deck.

Dedenne ex - Gardevoir still needs a strong basic. This ain't one of them. 3-4
Boss' Orders (Ghetsis) - Boss will stay for longer, even tho Serena co-exists.
Paldean Wooper/Clodsire - alright. Then? 3,3/3-4
Lesson Stadium - 10 ain't enough and also Gatekeeping other cards. I'll be satisfied if it was 20. The key number you're about to hit at least is 230. For example, Clodsire hits 200 base, this stadium bumps to 210, this ain't enough to OHKO majority of Vs and basic exs atm, and SV2 might have a replacement for Lumineon, but bulkier. It forces you to use extra dmg mod. I need just minimum effort to do standard stuff. 3-4
Misdreavus/Mismagius - then? What could impact it? 3/3
There's been consistant decks in various formats that play only around 25-30 trainers due to playing Stage 2s. GardeSwampert and A few ZoroGX builds like DeciTales ring a bell. Garde ex LITERALLY has a built in draw engine.

Boss Existing? Good, Serena can only gust V Pokémon so it makes sense to have boss. Serena will fall off as we get more ex cards.

Lesson Stadium is a lot more relevant to clodsire than you said since it would also give a poison trigger, making it 220 and killing most basic V. Stadium could be useful in Zorobox.

10 Damage ABSOLUTELY can matter, it just depends on what is seeing play. Zoroark GX played Devoured Field so they could KO a Rayquaza GX.

Wake up babe, new best Boss's Orders just dropped.

Ghetsis TCG print = Black/White video game remake confirmed?!
No, it's the opposite. If remakes were coming soon they'd save this for that release.

It's shocking that so few people have realized that remakes happen every other gen...

If only Clodsire had the same illustrator as that first Paldean Wooper it would be ?
It looks like car seat leather. Really don't get the art direction here.

Back