Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have more product images of the “Pokemon TCG: Holiday Calendar.” As we revealed back in June, the product will release in the United States and Europe on September 1st.

Pokemon-TCG-Holiday-Calendar-200x200.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Holiday-Calendar-Back-200x200.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Holiday-Calendar-4-200x200.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Holiday-Calendar-3-200x200.jpg

Eight promo cards will be included in the calendar: only Pikachu is new. It’s SWSH153. It was originally a promo that released alongside Japan’s Shocking Volt Tackle back in September 2020. The rest of the cards are reprints. All of them are stamped with a snowflake, as expected...

Continue reading...

Ronkolainen

Aspiring Trainer
Definitely not buying this after seeing the promos. Much rather make my own by buying 24 booster packs from like 6 different sets (each being different booster pack artwork).

Omi

Aspiring Trainer
To be fair, this product is meant more for kids, and I think my little cousins would love opening up the cards!

Fireball27

The only Scarlet player
To be fair, this product is meant more for kids, and I think my little cousins would love opening up the cards!
Yeah, I think people have been doing way too much complaining about this, when it was really just made for kids.

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
Not many ice pokemons to choose from, but honestly they could've added Crabominable V, Articuno, mamoswine or even Mr. Rime V. Not to mention Wyrdeer!! 🎄❄️

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
So cute, but that Pikachu is so random from the rest. Glad to see the promo but still they could've gone with another Pokemon

Don Pianta

Old man
The Pikachu isn't unique, this was already released in Japan as 124/S-P. Obviously without the stamp.
So it was never released outside of Japan, and is therefore unique?

That said this looks pretty neat, and is about what I expected. Would have been cooler if the Calyrex had different art, but the stamp is enough.

Mudkipster07

Savvy TCG Mudkip Fan & TCG Alt Art Fanatic!
I'm a big sowsow art collector and man that's one good sowsow art Pikachu, I saw the Japanese version of it and I was hopefully waiting for it to come out in English.