Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 68 regular cards from Japan’s Incandescent Arcana have been revealed! The set releases next Friday.
We should see its secret rare cards revealed over the next week — stay tuned!
Many (but not all) of the cards from this set and October’s Paradigm Trigger will become part of our Silver Tempest set in November; Silver Tempest will also feature cards that were cut from Lost Origin. Because this is too many cards to shove into our Silver Tempest set, the...

Continue reading...

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
These reprints are all just because of the competition they are gonna hold in Japan for the Lucario Vstar FA/RR. None of them were necessary as all these cards already have regulation mark F.

machamps_fifth_hand

Aspiring Trainer
All holos are legendaries. We live in a good time. If the same continues in Paradigm Trigger, we need a Raikou holo, Groudon holo, Rayquaza holo, and Palkia holo (not enough palkia cards in the world)

dineinunes

I think the remaining Character Rares may be Salazzle with either Lusamine or Plumeria and Meowstic with the Furisode Girl. And of course the CSR of Alolan Vulpix Vstar with Lilly now that we have confirmation of full art Vstars.

dineinunes

After ex's become a thing 1 main english set after Silver Tempest, the quality of V Guard Energy and Serena's boss might be deminished a little
The same way GXs were played until they all rotated 2 years into the SWSH era, don't expect Vs to go away just because exs will be the new thing. They will likely co-exist until they all rotate.

LightningSpence836

Aspiring Trainer
I think the remaining Character Rares may be Salazzle with either Lusamine or Plumeria and Meowstic with the Furisode Girl. And of course the CSR of Alolan Vulpix Vstar with Lilly now that we have confirmation of full art Vstars.
We did already get Dedenne as a chr with the Furisode Girl. Still a possibility though.