Discussion Whatever Happened to Pokemon TCG Live?

ZDude

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, I don't know how many of you out there actually care about this but... what the heck pokemon where is it. How come something that was promised to us in 2021 has not even had updates in 2022?

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
More glitches vs. that of the old client.

And lots of them being significant too...

Do not rush or discouraged, TPCi... PTCGO has close to zero significant bugs. However, back when it was in beta, it was a little buggy.

^ Unfortunately, so far, PTCGL had more significant bugs than the number of significant bugs PTCGO's beta carried.

If Live! makes it to the USA in 2022, it may be in the form of closed beta come September, but even that might be over-optimistic: At this point, given the number of significant bugs in Live, I'd rather not expect it to go all-in release until a few days shy of Scarlet & Violet TCG's release, even though that would come a few months into 2023, and a few months after the given 2022 window...

ZDude

Aspiring Trainer
More glitches vs. that of the old client.

And lots of them being significant too...

Do not rush or discouraged, TPCi... PTCGO has close to zero significant bugs. However, back when it was in beta, it was a little buggy.

^ Unfortunately, so far, PTCGL had more significant bugs than the number of significant bugs PTCGO's beta carried.

If Live! makes it to the USA in 2022, it may be in the form of closed beta come September, but even that might be over-optimistic: At this point, given the number of significant bugs in Live, I'd rather not expect it to go all-in release until a few days shy of Scarlet & Violet TCG's release, even though that would come a few months into 2023, and a few months after the given 2022 window...
alr, thx. I was just so confused what had happened to it