Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has officially revealed new “Trick or Trade BOOster Packs” that will be sold at retailers, grocery stores, and the Pokemon Center starting September 1st.

Pokemon_TCG_Trick_or_Trade_BOOster_Bundle_Product_Shot-200x144.jpg

Pokemon_TCG_Trick_or_Trade_BOOster_Bundle_Product_Shot_2-109x200.jpg

Each 3-card booster pack will come with reprints of Halloween-themed Pokemon, including Zubat, Gengar, Mewtwo, Pumpkaboo, Mimikyu and Polteageist. The cards will feature a special Pikachu pumpkin stamp in the corner of the artwork. The mini packs will be sold in bundles of 40. No pricing information is available yet.
Update: The bundle will cost $14.99.

Mimikyu-Halloween-Promo-148x200.jpg

Mewtwo-Halloween-Promo-161x200.jpg

The...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

AvieMoon

One Dumb Idiot
Love all the small quirky sets to collect! Even if they are just reprints, I really enjoy seeing some love for Halloween here with pokemon finally. Though the real question is. Will I find these in the card/toy sections or the candy section! XD

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Why is Mewtwo related to Halloween?Is because it's like the Frankenstein monster?(they're both created in a lab)

Chris_the_hammer

Aspiring Trainer
It's "spooky."

(Like yo momma.)
So are spiders but I doubt Spinarak or Ariados will be in the set. Houndour and Houndoom would make more sense too but also doubt we will see them either. It honestly would have been nice to see some exclusive art for this set like supporters that have trainers featured in the art work wearing Halloween costumes 😔

Chris_the_hammer

Aspiring Trainer
This kind of promotion would have been the perfect opportunity to give us a bunch of the pikachu promos with them dressed as different Pokemon or in costumes but that would have made to much sense I guess 🤦🏻‍♂️

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
<-- would be perfect for this set!!

Edit: just read the article; it IS in the set!!! How about a shiny one?

Digg07

Aspiring Trainer
1658859374441.png

The card to the right of mewtwo seems to be this hatterene from Chilling Reign
1658860267299.png
And the card on the left is this Dusknoir from Brilliant Stars

Last edited:

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Also, as much as I'm happy as a huge Halloween nerd that they're finally doing something related to it outside of Japan, this was a HUGE missed opportunity to not create a new special set featuring shiny spooky Pokemon. I would splooge in my pants if they did a a shiny Trevenant Vmax 😫

Digg07

Aspiring Trainer
Also, as much as I'm happy as a huge Halloween nerd that they're finally doing something related to it outside of Japan, this was a HUGE missed opportunity to not create a new special set featuring shiny spooky Pokemon. I would splooge in my pants if they did a a shiny Trevenant Vmax 😫
Im trying to view this as just a fun way to give out cards to trick or treaters, but I do agree that if I was a kid on halloween I would be very excited to have a chase card to hope for from each pack