Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can now reveal all 22 secret rares from the Pokemon GO set! It releases in Japan on June 17th and internationally on July 1st. We translated the cards from the main set last week.

72-Alolan-Exeggutor-V-141x200.jpg

#72 Alolan Exeggutor V

73-Mewtwo-V-141x200.jpg

#73 Mewtwo V

74-Mewtwo-V-142x200.jpg

#74 Mewtwo V (SA)

75-Conkeldurr-V-141x200.jpg

#75 Conkeldurr V

76-Conkeldurr-V-141x200.jpg

#76 Conkeldurr V (SA)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
I imagine the Pokemon Go logo is left off of the cards because it would be quite tricky to texturize them with the same holofoil style as the rest of the card?

Flamewheel

Your Friendly INTJ
I do not like the artwork of the Radiant Pokémon or the artwork of most of the cards here. But that full art Dragonite and secret rare Mewtwo look impressive.

netleyhunter

Aspiring Trainer
Other than the Mewtwo SA, there really is nothing special about this set. You would think since they had years to develop it, there would be a little more to it. The radiant pokemon look terrible, other than the Eevee, which looks pretty good. It would have been nice to see some more special art/alternate arts that artist made and were not computer generated.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
I really don't think anyone cares about Pokemon GO NPCs. There's definitely a massive amount of lost opportunity with this set. If it really leaned into the Pokemon GO angle with all artwork (like featuring real-life cities on the arts), they could have had another Evolutions.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
What an underwhelming set. Instead of jerking off gen 1 and shoving in another useless Exeggutor ultra rare, imagine if instead they featured an entire subset of Radiant Pokemon (similar to Shining/Hidden Fates) that were all Community Day Pokemon. HOW COOL would that be???? Certainly more objectively cool than the fourth shiny Charizard of Sword and Shield....

PokeMedros

Aspiring Trainer
I am very interested in the difference from the 78 cards in the english set, and the 71 cards in the Japanese set. Like will everything up to the Dragonite be in the main English set, but the overall card count will be the same?

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
I am very interested in the difference from the 78 cards in the english set, and the 71 cards in the Japanese set. Like will everything up to the Dragonite be in the main English set, but the overall card count will be the same?
FAs and special arts are secret rares in japanese but are part of the normal set count in english.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
The difference is Radiant Eevee being cut out as a promo. Then the FAs are included in the English set numbering, but minus Mewtwo V FA, Blanche FA, Candela FA and Spark FA which have been converted into promos.

PokeMedros

Aspiring Trainer
The difference is Radiant Eevee being cut out as a promo. Then the FAs are included in the English set numbering, but minus Mewtwo V FA, Blanche FA, Candela FA and Spark FA which have been converted into promos.
So in English, Eevee and the team leaders are not promo cards, but part of the set, and there are 2 Mewtwo FA that are part of the set, where all of these are promo only for Japanese? Gotcha.