JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The official Japanese Pokemon TCG channel has revealed the character rare version of Gengar and the full art version of Magnezone V from Dark Phantasma!
We translated the cards from Dark Phantasma on Thursday and posted the official previews of the set’s character rares yesterday. Keep an eye on PokeBeach for the rest of the secret rares later this week!

442E7977-1D2E-4868-953F-C50DBADE3DED-147x200.jpeg

#74 Gengar (Miss Fortunes)

9F53B161-D864-4288-80E5-ED254F5FE7A8-133x200.jpeg

#79 Magnezone V (Full Art)

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
The Magnezone FA looks boring as per usual with FAs. Really got to get rid or replace them all now.

Gengar looks pretty decent even if I don't particlarly like Komayama.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Man, it would be so cool if they did a Magnezone V Alt art where he's in the Space-time distortion with other Pokemon.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
The Gengar art should've been more sinister. They should've been roasting a pokemon instead (either Tepig, psyduck, etc.). It would've been back in the generation I before they made it rated E for everyone.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
The Gengar art should've been more sinister. They should've been roasting a pokemon instead (either Tepig, psyduck, etc.). It would've been back in the generation I before they made it rated E for everyone.
Ah yes, I remember all the Tepig I found in Hisui.

(I'm joking)

Also, uh... Wat

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
The Magnezone FA looks boring as per usual with FAs. Really got to get rid or replace them all now.

Keep the rainbow rares and ditch the full art Pokemon, they are dull and unnecessary. Just give us Rainbows, Alt Arts and Trainer/Gallery Character Rares

PaddlePotion

Aspiring Trainer

They should have never made GX and V cards full arts. They should have kept them looking like EX/Lv.X cards and tinkered with that format a little. Full arts aren't special anymore because we're used to seeing full-art cards with the standard Ultra Rares.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Not only does gengar look absolutely greened out but the person on the right looks like they are huffing yopo