JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Switch Cart and a new Cresselia card have been revealed from the twin sets Time Gazer and Space Juggler, which will release in Japan on April 8th. We expect many of these cards to join those from Battle Region in our May set, Astral Radiance!
Thanks goes to Bangiras for the translations!
Cresselia – Psychic – HP120
Basic Pokemon
[P] Moonlight Reversal: Move 2 damage counters from each of your Pokemon to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.
[P][P][C] Luna Blast: 110 damage.
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Switch Cart - another decent swithing card, nonetheless. 4 Geodudes
Cresselia - welp, that helps in the long run. 2-3

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Cresselia caps out at 120 damage in Standard, but odds are that won't be met unless you build your deck around it. In most cases you're only moving 2-4 damage counters.

Switch Cart is basically Switch Raft that works for any deck, and is just flat out better than Switch and Switch Raft for that matter (outside of extremely niche decks that use cards like the above Cresselia or I suppose Charizard VStar though you could always just immediately Magma Basin to set up the damage again). I like it, because while Switch has always been a useful card, it has never really been overpowered and the extra benefit from this is more than fair.

Edit: Did Switch Cart always say basic on here? Definitely hits the potential as VMAX and Vstars gain the most from healing, as everything below is pretty easy to OHKO (even VMAXs and Vstars aren't safe from that). This pretty much means it's mostly only going to matter in the tankier basic V decks like Blissey V. In Expanded it will see more use with Tag Teams like Mew3 and ADP.

Last edited:

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
I bet Switch Cart is gonna be on theme decks,or whatever they're called now.

Omi

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe an interesting expanded deck would be Cresselia and roaring resolve Charizard from team up???

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Switch Cart is Switch, but also heals HP? Did they seriously just power creep Switch?