Discussion "Brilliant Stars" Partial Set List

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Got the streamer to send the Gold RS Urshifu. It's TG30/TG30.

It can't be part of the trainer subset can it? There isn't even a trainer on the card. Not sure what TG stands for either.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
@N's Rhyperior there are some errors I noticed on your list:
1. Cherubi would be after Mothim, not before Turtwig
2. Charizard V/VSTAR are 17-18, not 16-17
3. Idk if it's left out on purpsose, but I think you safely can put Shaymin V FA as 152

Also, I don't think Mimikyu V will make it in. Japanese single sets tend to have 8 V cards, which fits with Shaymin, Charizard, Lumineon, Whimsicott, Arceus and then 3 unknown V cards:
1. Shaymin
2. Zarude
3. Charizard
4. Entei
5. Simisear
6. Kingler
7. Lumineon
8. Galarian Mr. Rime
9. Raikou
10. Granbull
11. Whimsicott
12. Morpeko
13. Aggron
14. Zamazenta
15. Dracovish
16. Arceus
17. Drampa
18. Star Birth V (1)
19. Star Birth V (2)
20. Star Birth V (3)
21. Mimikyu V

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Guess the leaks are over. Some guy named Andy, supposedly someone from here, was chatting with the streamer earlier (didn't make it to the end of the stream before it got removed from Twitch) discouraging him from opening anymore or showing any of the previously opened cards more clearly.

Not sure why. What are the Pokemon Company going to do to him? They should focus on actually printing their cards properly or revamping their crap pull rates.

Pokemastar

Aspiring Trainer
I didn't see the streamer's tag being mentioned here unless I missed it, but it's QuePasanoJoe. He posts on YouTube too. Also *i* got him to send it on twitter lol
20211230_085200.jpg
20211230_085148.jpg

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah I was trying to not give it away so that he would open up the rest of the packs but Andy convinced him otherwise. Even the original video is gone. Damn it Andy, nothing would've happened to him. Reveal yourself.

Anyway, the new Raichu has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works. Lumineon V and Dusknoir numbers are confirmed and every other non-italicized card was revealed in Brilliant Stars. Not sure how it'll fit in. Maybe Clefable will be colorless?

30Lumineon VStar Birth
31CubchooStar Birth
32BearticStar Birth
34ElectabuzzStar Birth
35ElectivireStar Birth
36ShinxStar Birth
37LuxioStar Birth
38LuxrayStar Birth
39PachirisuStar Birth
40ClefairyStar Birth
41ClefableStar Birth
42BaltoyStar Birth
43ClaydolStar Birth
44ChimechoStar Birth
45DuskullStar Birth
46DusclopsStar Birth
47DusknoirStar Birth

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah I was trying to not give it away so that he would open up the rest of the packs but Andy convinced him otherwise. Even the original video is gone. Damn it Andy, nothing would've happened to him. Reveal yourself.

Anyway, the new Raichu has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works. Lumineon V and Dusknoir numbers are confirmed and every other non-italicized card was revealed in Brilliant Stars. Not sure how it'll fit in. Maybe Clefable will be colorless?

30Lumineon VStar Birth
31CubchooStar Birth
32BearticStar Birth
34ElectabuzzStar Birth
35ElectivireStar Birth
36ShinxStar Birth
37LuxioStar Birth
38LuxrayStar Birth
39PachirisuStar Birth
40ClefairyStar Birth
41ClefableStar Birth
42BaltoyStar Birth
43ClaydolStar Birth
44ChimechoStar Birth
45DuskullStar Birth
46DusclopsStar Birth
47DusknoirStar Birth
Clefable is now a Pure Fairy type since Gen 6, meaning we always seeing Clefable as a Psychic type

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
So should be Baltoy, well it's the only choice as it stands. Thanks JustinBasil.
Baltoy is both a Psychic type and a Ground type. We don't know for sure if Baltoy will be Fighting or Psychic. We already know through leaks that Starmie and Mewtwo will be in this set. The set lists provided by N's Rhyperior has been, since the Sun and Moon era, a hundred percent accurate.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Both Starmie and Mewtwo come from Start Deck 100, so they don't really apply to the discussion about card numbering in Star Birth.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff

30Lumineon VStar Birth
31CubchooStar Birth
32BearticStar Birth
34ElectabuzzStar Birth
35ElectivireStar Birth
36ShinxStar Birth
37LuxioStar Birth
38LuxrayStar Birth
39PachirisuStar Birth
40ClefairyStar Birth
41ClefableStar Birth
42BaltoyStar Birth
43ClaydolStar Birth
44ChimechoStar Birth
45DuskullStar Birth
46DusclopsStar Birth
47DusknoirStar Birth
Interestingly, you and I made the same error concerning Chimecho. @steffenka caught the error--basically, we've sorted it wrong in Pokedex order. If we swap Chimecho to where it should be, suddenly Baltoy fits correctly.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
@N's Rhyperior I see one of two possibilities for the 'missing' Trainer card. Either it's Galar Friends or it's Dry Seasoned Curry. I'm currently leaning toward it being Dry Seasoned Curry. This would push the promo Oricorio out of our set, likely destined to be a blister promo for a future set (probably S10) and would push Galar Friends forward into S10.5. This would also pull Galarian Mr. Rime V in to the set.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
@N's Rhyperior I see one of two possibilities for the 'missing' Trainer card. Either it's Galar Friends or it's Dry Seasoned Curry. I'm currently leaning toward it being Dry Seasoned Curry. This would push the promo Oricorio out of our set, likely destined to be a blister promo for a future set (probably S10) and would push Galar Friends forward into S10.5. This would also pull Galarian Mr. Rime V in to the set.
About the Pokemon? Have I missed one? I make sure that I didn't touched Arceus VSTAR (123/172).

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Looks like you have them all to me. The only thing I saw that stuck out is that the Staraptor line should come before Bibarel's line, not after it.